If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Do I have a posting style?

edited 2011-07-23 00:13:57 in IJBM meta
Someone mentioned it recently and i'm curious to see what everyione has to say on the matter. what is my posting style?

Comments

• edited 2011-07-23 00:16:36
    Bad caps and bad spelling.
  • For some reason i'm in too good a mood for that to bother me.
  • edited 2011-07-23 00:21:01
    sleep is for the we[e/a]k

I don't see everything that everyone posts but it's just that I noticed that you post more obviously not serious stuff like this while I remember this kind of stuff.

^^ To be fair that has improved a lot. I don't know if it's because he takes more time rereading posts or runs them through a spellcheck-having word processor or what but he's doing something right there.

• what do you  mean can you provide example or illustration?
  • edited 2011-07-23 00:20:52
    Actually, it's not so much "bad caps" as it is "you capitalize the first letter of your post, and then don't capitalize anything else, whether for names, I's, or new sentences". Unlike most bad punctuation, there's at least a method to it.
  • I capitalize names.
  • Discounting spelling, you do have a distinctive posting style, I believe, though I don't think I can describe it.
  • edited 2011-07-23 00:31:11
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I say fuck a lot and make bad attempts at trolling, while also being very emotional, whiny and angry.

I used to be naive, nice, passive and moe but then people threw shit on me about it so I grew some trollskin.
  • you're one tough sonofabitch Vorpy.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Fuck yeah I am.

Rock and roll.

please sir?
  • I feel like I try to cram too much information into one sentence, and it ends up reading like a bad Japanese fansub. Would that be an accurate statement?
  • edited 2011-07-23 00:42:26
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^ Nah, I don't think so.

I pretty much post what I feel like posting.  I have no idea how how that comes off to other people.
  • I like to think my posting style is pretty neutral and unmemorable.