If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

This guy about Pokemon

edited 2011-02-20 11:24:08 in Media
Kichigai birthday!!

Comments

• edited 2011-02-20 13:37:44
    Likes cheesecake unironically.
    It sure looks a lot like it, but... Well, Poe's Law. It's quite amusing nonetheless.

And I always knew that Jigglypuff is gay...
  • "Metapod: is one of the rarest and most powerful Pokemons."

LOL
  • edited 2011-02-20 13:56:36
    Winnie the Pooh is all-American?

Pokemon is one of the most popular Japanise animations or “Hentai”.

Trollolololol
  • Troll.

Poe's Law need not apply here, it's obvious.
  • No rainbow star
    Pokemon is one of the most popular Japenise animations of "Hentai".

...So, I take it she wandered over to agnph.com?
  • I wouldn't call troll so quickly. This kind of thing can be notoriously hard to spot.

I tried doing some digging, but I can't find anything conclusive yet. I did notice a comment claiming that the site had a disclaimer that said it was a satire site, but it got taken down because too many people were finding it.

I have no doubts that there are people who hold such unsubstantiated views, but what makes me suspicious is some of the amusing ironies in some of the claims. The one about Metapod being powerful and rare is a good example.
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    Considering this quote...: "Jigglypuff’s trademark move is to sing songs which entice characters into a drug-like trance of sexual debauchery."

Although, the mental image of changing Jigglypuff's type to the "Orgy Pokémon" amuses me more than it should.

• Lambadelta is cute