If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Milk can help reduce the symptoms of PMS

edited 2011-07-21 13:16:57 in Webspace
We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

Comments

• Mr. The Edge goes to Washington

Why is this real?! I hate you, Ad Agency from Derp!

• Glaives are better.
    I lol'd.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    Not surprised at all.
  • I have no clue why this is offensive or why it's not offensive.
  • I can't tell what part of any of this is

I don't even know if PMS actually exists or not
  • Glaives are better.
    Because women get all asspained when you talk about their bloody vaginas.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    ^^^ It's standard "women are crazy and fickle while menstruating" rhetoric that most women are quite tired of.
    ^Even though it's mostly true.
    Not what I heard.
    This is what I live once a month. And not just from my wife, but from her best friend, my mom, sister, mom-in-law, aunt. All my life I've been surrounded by women. No brothers or constant father figures, just me and women.
  • Glaives are better.
    I don't know that feel, bro. But I sympathize.
    Lets just say you can use the same ad campaign for liquor.
  • At least they admit that a lot of people were offended by it, I guess.
    Apparently, it takes three months of near daily milk drinking for milk to reduce the symptoms of PMS.
  • Fortunately, I drink milk near-daily and have been for years.

So if I were a girl, I'd... have already done that or something.
  • This is what I live once a month. And not just from my wife, but from her best friend, my mom, sister, mom-in-law, aunt. All my life I've been surrounded by women.

You mean surrounded by a woman. Everyone knows all women are the same, anyway.