If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Fake video about singing dirty songs to kids = 20 years in prison for sexual abuse! :D

edited 2011-02-19 23:52:46 in Media
No, seriously, what the fuck. I'll let the video speak for itself.

Comments

• ...wow.

I... have no words for this.
  • What kind of monster would want him to face that kind of punishment?
  • Damn, for a minute I thought you actually managed to find the original video. Why'd they have to take it down, anyway? If they're trying to put him away, won't having the video help their case? Also, yeah, the whole situation is pretty stupid.
  • ^^Moral guardians. Fools.
  • Making it look like children were traumatized or abused is illegal. It may not be a just law, but it's still illegal.
  • No rainbow star
    Aren't there comedy shows that do stuff like this?

Why aren't the people in those getting in trouble?
  • What he did wasn't exactly nice, but twenty years? Fuck, a lot changes in twenty years.

Is there an official petition/appeal against his sentence anywhere?

^^ You could be thinking of Brass Eye, It pretty much did the same thing as that Youtube singer did, shooting two scenes seperately, and then editing them together.

• I have nothing but faith in the legal system.
  • He is a small fry that is an easy target for Moralfags. Poor he.
  • This'll never follow through.