If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"Normal" sexuality

edited 2011-02-19 21:34:44 in Meatspace
What use is "normal" when it comes to sexuality, anyway?

(If this is/gets too "raunchy" or undesirable, please lock/delete this)

Comments

• Everything I learned about sex, I learned from TV Tropes. Normal sexuality is bihyperasexual. (must be all three to be considered normal.
  • edited 2011-02-19 21:39:05
    Ha ha, no. I don't mean "normal" by forum-going tropers' standards, they/we are more open and diverse.
  • I always assumed "normal" (or at least what society will have you believe is normal) is plain old heterosexual sex in the missionary position on a large bed in the home of one of the two people participating, with everything else being some sort of sick, disgusting perversion.
  • Me too, I guess.
  • I guess I could count normal sex as anything that potentially involves procreation. From a natural perspective, birth control isn't very common. Rape is probably closer; some animals- like ducks, I think- have evolved to account for it. Homosexual sex can be seen in the natural world, and it seems to play a role in some social structures.

Hmm... Well, for humans, I think it's at least safe to say heterosexuality is pretty much the norm.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Homosexual necrophilia has been observed in mallard duck behavior.
  • edited 2011-02-20 01:57:10
    No rainbow star
    Neurotic
    Orgasmic
    Raunchy
    Magically
    Awesome
    Lewd

Sex

Not sure what you have against N.O.R.M.A.L. sex...
  • Lewd and raunchy are redundant, aren't they? And why would it help for sex to be neurotic?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    i don't agree either, but have you noticed how stupid people look when aroused?
  • edited 2011-02-20 02:19:26
    ^
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    >.>

<.<

If the first thing I thought on seeing that image was "pet," does that mean I have a fetish I never knew about?
  • "Pet" as in you want to own her as a pet?

Or like you want to pet her?

• I don't follow at all.
    I don't know...her expression and the collar made me think of a dog, is all...I thinnk...
  • ^^ Ah.  Either way... WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PICTURES WITH THAT FACIAL EXPRESSION!?

^ I wonder... is Oniichan No Koto worth watching?  I read part of the manga a while ago and it seemed... I dunno.  I certainly never expected it'd be successful enough to get an anime...
  • So, her expression reminded you of a dog, and you got embarrassed because you thought this meant this was a fetish for you?

It almost sounds like you were already sexually attracted to dogs, and then felt self-conscious about an attraction towards women with certain canine traits. 
    ^Nah, I felt like it was less toward dogs and more toward...I dunno...

I always figured I was more of a sub, but...
  • You're embarrassed that you might not be 100% sub all the time and that you might like some amount of dominance?
    Maybe? I honestly have no idea. All I know is that when I saw that picture, the word "pet" popped into my head, then I blushed despite being alone.
  • edited 2011-02-20 02:50:33
    Pony Sleuth
    I don't think kinks are a very essential part of one's personality. If it's a large part of your self-image, I'd think you're probably taking it too far.
    Yeah, but I find the idea of having one and not noticing it odd.
  • edited 2011-02-20 02:52:27
    ^^^ Hm... well... alright, I guess.

You blushed?  Cute. :3

I don't think I've blushed about anything as far as I know since, like, back in Freshman or Sophomore year of high school when one of my friends was like "So you like ?" and I was like "What totally not of course not what gave you that idea ehehehehe -extreme blushing!-" which in hindsight was pretty lame of me.

^^ It depends on the person, I think.  Maybe.
    I blush really easily.
  • I think I was blushing pretty hard when that extremely drunk girl started coming on strongly to everyone at the party, including me.

It was not a pretty sight.
  • edited 2011-02-20 02:54:57
    ^^ That's amusing.  I think it's pretty cute when people blush and I'm a little jealous that it happens a lot to some people but not me.
    Blushing is even more embarrassing than whatever made me blush, though...
  • Good!  Being embarrassed is good in some ways!

Maybe.
    But it's why I have difficulty talking to people, which is definitely not good.
  • True.

I guess having a hard time talking to people is bad.

Maybe.

Or I used to think so.  Lately I sort of stopped caring about whether or not I talk to other people in real life or not, but I guess that too is maybe kind of bad...