If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I've just realized that I'm nothing more than a lame stereotype

BobBob
edited 2011-02-19 17:44:38 in Meatspace
A young girl from an affluent family who loves complaining about everything yet doesn't do anything to fix her problems and really has nothing to complain about, pretends she's not as shallow or materialistic as she really is, has no discernible skills or talents, isn't particularly bright, is known for being flippant and moody as well as loud, obnoxious and at times abrasive without meaning to, lies to herself about her obvious superiority complex that somehow doesn't cancel out her self-esteem issues, secretly loves-hates-adores-abhors-idolizes-despises herself and enjoys tricking people.

TT_TT

Comments

• ...That's a lame stereotype? I thought stereotypes were supposed to be, you know, overly simplified.
  • Well, I guess it could be shortened to "dumb arrogant rich bitch".
  • No one is perfect, but making an effort to change is important.
  • You never really struck me as any of the things called here, though I guess that could be because I don't know you better.  I really think you're a bit too zany to fit into any known stereotype, and too much fun to talk to besides!