If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I destroyed IJBM!

edited 2011-02-19 16:00:58 in Wonderful posts
Likes cheesecake unironically.
I-I'm sorry. I didn't want to do this. But it beckoned me. I was drawn to it. Like a ring, created by a dark lord, that can only be destroyed by a certain volcano (which sounds awfully like a book, I read some time, but it's probably just me). The countdown ended. I took my gun and... Oh god, what have I done!

It began with the three buttons on the top. Then I shot the very title and the things near it. But I didn't stop. In my madness I even shot the search bar, the threads, the stars, the categories, I even didn't stop at the names of my fellow IJBMers!

Then it was over. The murderous frenzy faded and I looked at the result of my sinful deed. 1.525. That were my earnings. My earnings for destroying IJBM...

In other words, I played the Destroy the Web Firefox add-on.

Comments