If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Can the internet do nothing but argue?

edited 2011-07-19 14:15:54 in Webspace
[tɕagɛn]
http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/elshaddai/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-59623061&pid=996488&page=0

I mean, why did this argument have to happen? One would think a small game like this wouldn't trigger a conflict....

Even if it was small, who knows what it could have been?

Comments

• Clean your room little Billy
    Of course the internet can do more than argue. It can also insult, threaten and lie.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Derailed in ONE post.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-07-19 15:13:10
    Jeez, I've never even heard of that game.

If it's one thing you everyone here everyone needs to learn, it's that anyone can start an argument over anything, and most likely, said argument will blow up in such a way many would have thought unimaginable. Just look at some of the stupid shit people argue about here.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    El Shaddai looks pretty gay.

No gay as in "bad",gay as in "homosexual"
  • edited 2011-07-19 14:31:43
    a little muffled
    Of course the internet can do more than argue. It can also insult, threaten and lie.
    And supply pr0nz.
  • That's a shitpost, not a derail. :|

Well, it sure was a shitpost, yeah, but it ended up making the whole thread just be full of BIBLEISNOTMYTHOLOGY and LOLTHEBIBLEISNTREALUFGT.  So it's a derail.
  • ...Wait, you're talking about the gamefaqs thread?

Whoopsie. :V
  • I figured you weren't but... I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt?  Oh well.