If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

the vidya gaem board's endless "graphic vs [something]" debate

edited 2011-07-19 06:44:10 in General
Silence is golden.

just shut the fuck up, m'kay.

and console fps vs PC fps too.

and health regen.

and real is brown vs everything else.

you know what, the vidya gaem board is awful.

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Vs threads are horrible in general.

At least it's better than Character X vs. Character Y, which is the ruination of fandom boards. 
  • But don't you understand?  A vague version of current vidya trends is the absolute worst thing to happen anywhere ever!

Gears of War is still pretty much unplayable due to the lack of contrast though.
  • The improper capitalization hurts my eyes :/
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    I have a rule about Video Game topics. If Signed and Thorn start posting, it's time to jetpack out.
  • edited 2011-07-19 08:29:40
    RE-ANIMATOR
    I win.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    "DURR HURR I CAN USE THE REAL IS BROWN TROPE TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING (I) THINK IS WRONG WITH THE MODERN WARFARE FRANCHISE EVEN THOUGH IT DOESN'T MAKE THE GAMEPLAY ANY LESS IMMERSIVE OR FUNCTIONING"

"BAWWWWWWWWWWWW DUKE NUKEM IS SIMILAR TO HALO AND COD I HATE THIS GAME AND IT HAS NO REDEEMING QUALITIES"

"POKEMON PLATINUM SHOULD WIN GAME OF THE YEAR BECAUSE IT WAS BETTAR THAN THAT HEAP OF SHIT OBLIVION"

"SKYRIM IS GOING TO SUCK BECAUSE ITS MADE BY BETHSEDA AND ITS GOING TO BE REALISTICALLY BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN"

"I HATE FPS GAMES THAT ARE NOT SERIOUS SAM OR GOLDENEYE 007 THEREFORE ALL OTHER GAMES SUCK"

"JRPG > WRPG"

"THE CAKE IS A LIE"