If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Searching for "Motorstorm" on Deviantart...

edited 2011-07-17 23:24:20 in Webspace
[tɕagɛn]
....Gives almost nothing but Photo Mode pics. Almost no art to speak of. And there's no Motorstorm fanfics on FF.net. I would rectify the latter, but I'm lazy as fuck.

Comments

• I would rectify the latter, but I don't know shit bout no Motorstorm.

It's all just cars and racing and stuff, right?
  • It's a giant racing festival where people get togethe and do tons of stupid shit, like launch cars off of rails into the sea, light them on fire, blow shit up, and rave the fuck out at lightshows.

Oh. And race.

And this is never said to be true, but they probably get drunk and do drugs and have huge amounts of sex.
  • -mfw I try to write a story about a guy partying and eventually picking up a red-headed gay punk guy at a lightshow and fucking him in a car which ends up being lit on fire but I can't because I suck at writing-

• I want your hard, feathery cock, Bird Boy.
    Are they in the car when it gets lit on fire because that would be hot :3
  • Well duh. :P
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    What's up with sex and sadism in your stories?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    >>fire
    >>hot

oh u
  • I want your hard, feathery cock, Bird Boy.
    :D
  • ^^^My family, friends, and every single one of my boyfriends and girlfriends showed their love for me with pain. :<

But srsly, I dunno.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    If that's true in your case, it does explain in part why your wit is the way it is.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-07-18 00:36:34
    Yeah.

Did I mention that wit was forbidden in my house when I was a kid? Mommy would hold me down and daddy with punch me in the face. Repeatedly. With his feet. :<

Somebody didn't see the white text... ;3
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    Damn, how did deal with that shitty childhood.  If you have any siblings, did they have to deal the same crap too?
  • Only one, my little sister. They screw with her too, but not quite as bad. Granted, she's still young and cute enough for them not to hate her yet.

Okay, this part is actually true. :,C
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    I suppose it feels great to be out of their house.  Are your other relatives that bad or better?
  • My other relatives are alright.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    Your parents seem like bad Chinese stereotypical parents.