If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

This picture

edited 2011-07-17 12:24:16 in Webspace
We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

Comments

• edited 2011-07-17 12:28:48

Sounds like North American libertarianism + cynicism. In other words, total masturbation.

Actually, I think it's based on the original meaning of demotivational posters as a mockery of those trite motivational posters found at work.

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    North American libertarianism + cynicism

wait what
  • North American libertarians, particularly the Internet kind, seem to think that everyone exists as an independent unit apart from everyone else.
  • Clean your room little Billy
    Really? Because I thought the image was trying to convey 'lololololollol ur dying alone fgt lolololololololol' than any kind of individualism.
  • edited 2011-07-17 12:50:00

This man is a ladder theorist.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    He's also Dr. Frankenstein.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Mexicans don't have this problem, nor do Venezuelans.
  • You can change. You can.
    You do realize that Mexico is just a desert some people decided to call a country, right?
    Yes but look at how many forever alone mexicans that AREN'T there. They are all over in south america, forever alone because there is no people who desire them there.

Otherwise many teenage boys are willing to hook up with the teeming amounts of illegal alienesses that jump over their fence and hide in their doghouse. :3
    > Implying that a Mexican would go to another south american country when freaking America is just up north.
    >inb4 4chan nativism faggotry

No, because South America has jobs and no embargos on products.
    Eh, we're still in crisis when it comes to unemployment.

Besides, Mexicans are there for the US to use them. :p

As for embargos, we still pay overpriced taxes for shipping. Both on import and export. 

Of course, this is from a Colombian perspective, so I only know about our situation as mildly about Venezuela's and Mexico's.

Probably Stormtroper has something to say about the whole thing...
    God damn it stop knowing about what I want to lie about GOD DAMN IT how am I supposed to pretend I know about things if you have first hand knowledge about it!?
  • I want your hard, feathery cock, Bird Boy.
    Everyone knows that Mexicans can only have sex with other Mexicans or their reproductive organs explode from not getting the right kind of semen.