If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

You people have ruined me.

edited 2011-07-16 18:16:34 in Philosophy
Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
I've been watching Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, and I can't help but notice the ridiculous amounts of Ho Yay.

God damn it.

Comments

• Embrace it, Metalhead. Embrace your newfound inner ghey.
  • Glaives are better.

No, TV Tropes hasn't ruined you. If it had, you'd be writing homoerotic fanfiction about the blue and red Power Rangers banging, then getting angry when someone makes fun of your poor grammar, then causing a shitstorm and heckling the moderators until they ban the people who you don't like.

You've got a ways to go yet.

• They're somethin' else.
    ^laughinggirls.gif
  • edited 2011-07-16 18:25:44
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Metalhead

That man is dead.

Embrace your newfound inner ghey.

no

No, TV Tropes hasn't ruined you. If it had, you'd be writing homoerotic
    fanfiction about the blue and red Power Rangers banging, then getting
    angry when someone makes fun of your poor grammar, then causing a
    shitstorm and heckling the moderators until they ban the people who you
    don't like.
    IS THIS WHAT I AM BECOMING?!  IS THIS MY FATE?!
  • Glaives are better.
    No. We all have the power to change our destinies. Just watch the show, and every time you feel yourself taking it seriously and overanalyzing, repeat to yourself "It's just a show. I should really just relax."
  • edited 2011-07-16 18:27:43
    ^^ brb an heroing

^ no

it is to late for me
  • Glaives are better.
    Use piano wire, some superglue and a stool. You'll know where to go from there.
  • You're not truly horrible till you write the Yaoi equivalent of Agony in Pink.
  • Agony in Pink was awful enough that it got the newsgroup it was originally posted on banned from the Real World country of Australia

lol
  • Glaives are better.
    Agony in Pink is softcore.