If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Everything is so damn expensive. :(

edited 2011-02-17 21:32:07 in Meatspace
So I'm unemployed and I'm at that age where my parents don't want to buy me nice things anymore. I'll have a job soon but even that's not guaranteed to get me all the nice things I want. Nice things tend to cost tens or even hundreds of dollars. And this year I have multiple things I want to buy/do and I've estimated over a thousand bucks.

WHY. :(

Comments

• I KNOW.  I can't even afford basic crap like healthy food, I have to live on what my family eats, which has pretty much crushed my dream of going vegan.  I think most people here will be able to relate to this thread, since I'm pretty sure most of us are living at home and/or dependent on our parents. 
  • I live frugally so I'm used to everything being expensive. It must be said that the standard of living here is different, of course.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I tend to have really distorted views of what's expensive and what isn't.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I dunno. I sometimes think stuff is cheap or expensive when other people think the opposite.