If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Self-Fashioned Manic Pixie Dream Girls

edited 2011-07-15 11:13:19 in General
Diet NEET

We all know the Troper Tales stereotype of people believing themselves to be this trope while they're actually attention-starved, annoying and socially maladjusted.

Back in highschool in knew a prime example of this: insisted on giving herself a cutesy nickname, would spam people to have improvised picknicks, wiccan hijinks and tea parties and wasn't able to hold a conversation without going on random tangents which killed it stone-dead.

Add to that slitting, wild sob stories that were meant to sollicit pity and the inability to take any criticism of her behaviour to heart, and you have someone you should have cut all ties with way sooner.

She's still friends with some of my friends, so I got to hear that she's mildly saner, but her asinine snowflaking personality remains pretty much the same. And now I've found out she'll become a member of the frat next year, so ignoring her whenever we bump into each other won't really be an option anymore. Feels bad, man.

Comments

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    >wasn't able to hold a conversation without going on random tangents which killed it stone-dead.
    That is possibly one of the most annoying aspects of a girl I knew like this, you'd all be talking and BAM everyone is just confused and quiet again.