If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My avatar.

edited 2011-07-14 23:39:03 in IJBM meta
[tɕagɛn]
He's supposed to have a sort of badass smirk, but the way it's sized on this forum, it just looks like a weird....smile. Or something.

Comments

• >furry
    >badass

DOES NOT COMPUTE

DOES NOT COMPUTE
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    He looks like he is wearing golden reflector shades.

Like he is sitting back and relaxing.

When I look at the picture on your profile I see his eyes, and they are not simply the golden edges of the reflector shades, and it makes me sad.
  • You can change. You can.
    No, see, this is a badass smile...

What you have there doesn't qualify, see.
  • Still, Killchan did some nice work on this piece. I requested her to do it, so I'm going to use it.
    Also i just noticed that Bob is now wearing Vorpy's cheesy grin.

jeez, the both of you look like David Tennant
  • edited 2011-07-15 00:14:51
    [tɕagɛn]
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ...i just noticed that too.

my head is full of fuck
  • He looks like he is wearing golden reflector shades.

Like he is sitting back and relaxing.

Deal with it.
  • Guys, I removed the link.

The reason is that I don't want any people stalking my friend.

PM me if you really care.
    -clicks the back button-

Okay
  • edited 2011-07-15 00:20:24
    [tɕagɛn]
    Ugh. You know what SA would do if they have that link (which they probably do).

They would tear her to shreds. And she's strong enough to not give a fuck and take it, but friends don't put friends in danger.
  • I'm pretty sure the best course of action would be to not talk about it.
  • Yeah.
    Um, they only commented on your giant 7 page rage, and only talk about you when one of the IJBM turncoats goes over there to bitch about you. There's no Chagen watch or anything, and they don't care about what you do or who you are, they just laugh about the dumb shit they are linked to.
    Also, reading over the thread, I have to admit, the goons might be many things, but they don't harass people. Gotta give them that.
  • I still don't trust them.

ED chronicled what trolls can do to unsuspecting deviantart users. It showed that they will never give up, that they will stalk you until you give in.

I will never let Killchan go through that. She's one of my best friends.
    That's because ED was the burn book of the internet. It wasn't ED doing it, it was assholes from everywhere else trying to put names in a burn book. Ever wonder why TV Tropes "posters of note" page was so popular? Not because people on ED made chronicles of them, it's because people from TVT added names to that page when they learned of it's existence to lash out against people they didn't like.

This is why in 2007 the Gaiaonline page was locked for a month.
  • edited 2011-07-15 01:32:11
    [tɕagɛn]
    I know ED didn't do it. Just that it existed to chronicle it. But still, where were those trolls from anyway?
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-07-15 01:39:02

Deviant Art, and anywhere else. ED's agenda was different than everyone elses, since ED was for chronicling drama and shit (as in explaining why shitstorms happened, who was involved, and what happened afterwards) while also making chronicles of memes, but since there were pages for people who did cause massive torrents of shit (like Snapesnogger), and the popularity of trolling hit an all time-high, it became a "burn book" for anyone wanting a big named site to spew shit about people they didn't like. At first this was not allowed and the "shitty attack articles" were deleted on sight, but since there were so many people doing it in secret in the edits, and many people at once pushing for it to happen and going "u mad?" or "butthurt" constantly, the sysops eventually said "fuck it" and ignored said articles unless they weren't lulzy enough to keep, and were blatant shitty attack articles and not chronologies of failure and lulz.

I was mostly there for memes and copypastas, but I did have lots of fun in the IRC chat, and watching as the site slowly declined and declined, and eventually when all of the hearty humor began to fade and everyone began to get jaded, I left.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    So basically ED is a prototype of IJBM?

Also, Chagen, you've mentioned this whole "I wanna protect my friend [name] from people who are going to harrass her" so many times now, in just this thread, that it really becomes tempting for people to try and find out who it is, despite your removing the name.  If you don't want internet trolls to target your friend, the best idea would be to keep quiet about her, rather than to make a defensive scene about her.
  • Mr. The Edge goes to Washington
    I need a picture still. Can't make up my mind about it though. Maybe I should snowclone this thread.