If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Taikatsu Remedy.

13»

Comments

• You can change. You can.
    I thought it was supposed to be one...
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Oh. That would make sense...

Maybe I should get some sleep.
  • edited 2011-07-14 01:36:21
    ^^ It actually wasn't.  That whole thing was supposed to be more "it's fun to interpret innocent things (or superficially innocent anyway) as sexual innuendo but otherwise I have no interest in yaoi." but well... it came out wrong I guess... >.>
  • >It came out

Hurhurhur.

• Kichigai birthday!!
    The guy who writes that blog is a faggot. He doesn't even talk about Lucky Star
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    I think he referred to it at least once, in the same vein as K-On!, which is to say he undoubtedly hates its guts.

@homoerotic subtext: But that's like the best part of K-On!. That, and the moments where it reminds the audience that it can still be surprisingly mature (I teared up a little at ["will I be a grown up when I grow up?"], regardless of how many times that line, or something similar, has been said). Though I couldn't care less about male homoerotic subtext.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Are there even male characters in K-On!?
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    There are, but they don't deserve get much screentime. The most prominent is Gitah Ritsu's brother, and there are a few male classmates shown, I think, but otherwise they don't get attention.
  • edited 2011-07-14 07:16:33
    Kichigai birthday!!
    So is it safe to say there are more (prominent) male characters in Touhou than in K-On?
  • edited 2011-07-14 07:20:17
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Well, I remember there are a few male characters in Touhou, but how many?

Actually, probably not. There are quite a few bit parts with male characters as, say, store clerks or what have you, I remembered.
  • Mr. The Edge goes to Washington
    Sounds like he doesn't actually hate anime, just parts of it. I hate those parts too.
  • edited 2011-07-14 07:23:17
    Kichigai birthday!!
    ^^ There are a few,but only two are important, Rinnosuke and Unzan. There's also Reimu's turtle during the PC-98 games, Genjii.
  • edited 2011-07-14 08:06:18
    Has friends besides tanks now
    >a few male characters
    >two are important

Yep, Touhou's are more prominent.

^^ It's not even that he hates moe and harem anime that annoys me; it's that he isn't funny in expressing those opinions and gave us more than a few things to mock him for with his faulty judgments.
  • edited 2011-07-14 07:48:41
    Mr. The Edge goes to Washington
    That's true. His rant is terrible in that he is suggesting all anime is moe and harem. It's generalizations like this that make people think all anime is naughty tenticles.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    To be fair, moe and harem are kind of oversaturating the market now for various reasons.

But yeah, does this guy talk about actually good anime at all instead of just bitching about moe anime that everyone will forget about in a year?