If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

X: the Y

edited 2011-02-16 20:41:54 in Media
Morgan Freeman is God
The number of tabletop games with this title format just bugs me. Magic: the Gathering, Mage: the Awakening, Genius: the Transgression...

... Okay, that's only three, but it still bugs me.

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Almost all of those titles are for World of Darkness games. WoD titles are formatted that way.

Magic is just a coincidence, I guess.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I believe Magic is called that because it's the core of the world. Magic- the title of the game, Gathering- the in-story reason for playing the game.
  • Always thought it was odd that MTG was formatted WoD-style. Come to think of it, that seems like an untapped vein of raw WMG, just waiting to be mined, processed and refined into high-grade crossovers.
  • I wanna name my first son "[my name] II: The Revenge".
  • Isn't your name Donovan Zabu?
  • No, it's Donquixote Zabu. My parents were drunk when they named me.