If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My neighbours are fighting

edited 2011-07-12 17:09:46 in General
It's getting pretty bad, like a boyfriend girfriend fight over trust issues.

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.
    As long as no-one is spamming hadoken.
  • You can change. You can.
    My first thought: 

• Guys, I would normally love your crap, but it's getting bad. They're saying stuff like unequal distribution of stuff, not understanding what each other wants...she kept shouting "abuser!", but she might just be being dramatic.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    If it's that bad, call the cops, assuming you haven't already.
    So?

People have emotional conflicts. It's just part of life, and not your battle.
  • edited 2011-07-12 17:21:27
    Alright, it's calmed down now, they've stormed off in opposite directions. Really hope they don't pick up again later, doesn't seem like anything is resolved. They are literally a few feet from my window, and my house isn't exactly soundproof.

^^The man doesn't seem like the abusive type, he did the calm type of arguing, trying to point out faults in her, while she does the screaming kind of fighting.

^I have to monitor the situation. If it becomes abusive, I HAVE to do something.
  • You can change. You can.
    ^^The man doesn't seem like the abusive type, he did the calm type of arguing, trying to point out faults in her, while she does the screaming kind of fighting.

Not wanting to play Captain Obvious here, but men can be abused too.
    I just don't understand why this seems so unusual, that's all.
  • edited 2011-07-12 17:24:11
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Well, if it's not that bad, I agree with Alex: not much you can justifiably do unless you hear thumping.

I've been in proximity to this once; I was staying at Dad's for the night, and the arguers were right below me. I didn't call cops because the worst I heard was yelling.
  • I didn't see any flying fists. If I did, instant cop call. That's what I have to do.
  • You can make a noise complaint anyway if the arguing is bothering you.