If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• Kichigai birthday!!

• edited 2012-04-11 17:31:02
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

The caption reads "this is the head of a traitor":

traitor

Yet again this picture:

kostucha 

Let's go:

idziemy 

Quack in Hell, beaky bastard! (The transparent in the back reads "MURDERERS")

ogien 

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS

sicsempertyrannis

You're right, simple hanging just wasn't enough. You don't fuck with the Duck.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

lrdgck, that is epic.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

I trust you will stand up to it. :)

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

what the hell did i just look at.

^^ Damn if I won't. Not really a picture, but still...

• edited 2012-04-11 18:07:58
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

To be honest, I lucked out on that one. That happened recently, rather than was taken out of the depths of my picture vaults.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

lf-heals-hm-ess-then-gtg-pst.jpg

• No rainbow star
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

I think I might have posted this already

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

The only possible answer is...

Aliens!

• No rainbow star

• I'm a damn twisted person

HE EJACULATES LASERS! OF COURSE HIS EYES WOULD EXPLODE EVENTUALLY!!

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

I've remade those pictures into a single one, for convenience if any of you wanted to repost it somewhere: http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/3378/fucktheduck.jpg

• I'm a damn twisted person

I still don't get why they are killing Donald Duck.

• edited 2012-04-13 15:44:06
    if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

My intuition, combined with what I know of Polish language and politics, tells me that he is meant to represent Donald Tusk.

• Kichigai birthday!!

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

dash no why

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

a bitingly sarcastic potrayal of the meme as an art-form in the post-4chan Internet consciousness

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-04-13 20:22:06

• The hell happened to that tree?

• edited 2012-04-13 21:11:04
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

I'm going to kick myself later but:

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

oh my fucking

that is

now i'm hungry goddamnit

• You can change. You can.

there is a god and he's fucking with us, i swear

• edited 2012-04-14 00:58:36

Now I know what the Little Caesar's Mascot was trying to say.

• Excuse me. I'm going to curl up in the corner and cry now.