If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_1658833072H1IHY39AwSfXZJ7gRkLuSg.jpg

*witty faux latin caption*
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    unknown.png
  • edited 2022-07-28 04:43:12
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    moved to another thread
    image0.jpg
    relentlessly-gay-note.jpg
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_16591030450YvjhxM0hCwzznYvt7gqzS,w600.jpg

It's a long story, but "hedgehog" is a near-homophone for "Jesus" in Polish.
    are there memes equating Sonic with Jesus in Poland
    Sonic is actually rather little known. The Jesus/hedgehog memes mostly just run on the childhood image of your friendly garden hedgehog.
  • edited 2022-07-31 08:51:48
    I think I just figured out why, and also why so many people I know associate Sonic with hedgehogs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedgehog
    There are seventeen species of hedgehog in five genera found throughout parts of Europe, Asia, and Africa, and in New Zealand by introduction. There are no hedgehogs native to Australia and no living species native to the Americas. However, the extinct genus Amphechinus was once present in North America.

In short, hedgehogs aren't really a thing in North America but they are in Europe.
    So they're to us what, like, fuckhueg spiders are to Australians, or alligators to Floridians, izzat right?

comment_1659184889qFaaEjVkBMUHGdcukMabcN,w400.jpg

i said gimme taiwan NOW
  • why so many people I know associate Sonic with hedgehogs.
    idgu. You mean, besides Sonic being a hedgehog?
    Also, I wonder if the recent Winnie the Pooh meme spike I've been noticing is because of the public domain thing.
    Quite possible. Although there's been some talk about Taiwan recently as well. I mean, that's the first thing that came to me when I tried to come up with some witty caption for the image.
    g0pnuica92g91.jpg
    Poland has not been forgotten
    image0.jpg
  • It's been ages since my last pic dump.
    xPMnVER.jpg
    4eQYaGa.jpg
    RFWeyg0.jpg
    rdHtrSH.png
    81hmuSq.png
    nfJGLrA.jpg
    V8cGN9H.gif
    8YRQlVB.jpg
    kjx72tX.jpg
    dmxPdhw.png
    imgur is not playing nice with files converted from webp, also I have stuff left on my phone, I'll post these at some point in the possibly far future.
    can they be uploaded directly?
    A good dump.

I wouldn't be surprised if there already was a real philosophical school such as in the first picture.
    biiig image

From this site: http://datartathon.com/projects/2020-yolanda-riskzoo

So, one day I browsed through a book on some popular science topic, put it back on the shelf, and forgot the title, but ever since I retained in my memory an image of a severity-probability risk assessment graph with various areas of the graph circled and given names. You know, all these "black swans" and stuff, though I can't remember if this name was actually on it. And I couldn't find anything like it ever again. This image is closest to what I remember from that book, though not quite the same. I vaguely remember the book using mythological names for these threat categories, such as "Polyphemus".
  • edited 2022-08-09 02:49:09
    durian-tree-fresh-durian-fruit-tree-farm-thailand-durian-tree-fresh-durian-fruit-tree-153843684.jpg

As you approach this, the following theme plays:
    comment_16601314599gLR8I8vhXnO84lw6eDBwy.jpg
  • edited 2022-08-11 03:42:50
    content note: uses the word "trap", but indicates that that doesn't describe a trans person

• edited 2022-08-13 21:29:13
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
  • edited 2022-08-14 20:03:49
    can they be uploaded directly?
    imgur behaves as if it should, but at least for me it always comes up with an error mid-upload

@The Bridget thing: Man, the internet has really bombarded me with it.
    The crossdresser vs. trans matter reminds me of the thing with the Danganronpa character, although with much more ambiguity this time (at least from the POV of someone whose experience with the series is just dissecting the pseudo-2D artstyle). I assume the next game with Bridget in it will settle it.

Relevant:
    bVGaMRw.jpg
    Besides that...
    kxe4Ys9.png
    Z8AGA6J.png
    [imghttps://i.imgur.com/zjOaeo7.png[/img]
    3aQboiD.png
    pK9ZtiJ.png
    RYTeZTh.png
    kgiibLY.png
    ZNp6Yim.png
    PYiYg85.png
    1VOBBnI.png
    09WHJAE.png
    682TCDW.png
    These were writen by an AI:
    McXFzLt.png
    DGz9QYQ.png
    qJHvzXf.png
    unknown.png

unknown.png
    comment_1660507673D6Uk5a6eylZtzRd8oxn7HI.jpg
    animorphs
    ezlkwev4kou61.jpg