If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• There is love everywhere, I already know
    Zl9BXMQ.jpg
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_jHAqUbnohEXBWEGhFBiwGZ9wA6MLturc,w400.jpg
    giphy.gif
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_KvYxtvXUWZab7NYHTp1OcVixkqeB8b9C,w400.jpg

comment_QLS5Q2990JzMWoTTcP8reZ3EtUI4l3b1.jpg
    This week on Aikatsu Stars!

ljtGkZu.jpg
    mdazEly.jpg
    kNdoSLF.jpg
    Hw3GXqm.jpg

comment-v-KM42mpo-P3m-DZ49-B8v3-Qg7k-Kc3-Izao-Lp.jpg

Gotta live in an apartment to get this joke, feels like.
    Oh my Dispy what have you got there.

yR1qzyt.jpg
    z24476355-IH-Leczna-42-latek-jechal-pojazdem-wlasnej-konstrukc.jpg

Polish Ferrari

(The title of the article was "42 year old man caught drunk-driving a home-made vehicle".)
  • I see that that image of the 30s Japanese map has been making rounds around the 'net lately.

JLk1JBG.png
    vusii9t.png
    nY0INGp.png
    tLStnJJ.png
    lmyEjaV.jpg
    fExXidw.png
    vb40ysK.jpg
    gzrFaXJ.png
    OrCY2No.png
    X8TVM6l.jpg
    EPrQPLp.jpg
    qAcNYHd.jpg
    (Originally, Jack-o'-lanterns were made out of turnips)
    QunFGgC.jpg
    emfpYFv.jpg
    vRxpwkM.jpg
    I did not know CRTs had vacuums inside them.

I really do wonder why the one thing people in an internet argument need to do is call out somebody's spelling mistakes as if that'll somehow change their discourse.

yplkISU.jpg
    comment_kkMN2MOxJdQLtGXvzCNobpBwliQ5vtbq.jpg

comment_BleP14icp7XIVbviDAvm6K4YxMreC8tY.jpg

comment_b2Ik22eZkdIrcoLF8MYf5PIDnwRNv6SE.jpg

comment_0EOR12p7NS2kgze4L2oHTPXLnVG0wIUx.jpg

The last one is titled "The Polish Butcher". Apparently the meat processing industry has a need for their own journal, and the death of John Paul II was a big enough event for the emat processing industry to put it on the front page. If that's not enough, it would be grammatically correct to read the title as "The Butcher of Poland".
    nbuDPAW.png
    ydJGGmt.png
    X5PbbvC.png
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    What are you watching these days Naas?

Also fourteenwings apparently I never asked you, why do you think I would like Cure Milky?
  • edited 2019-02-22 02:42:01
    Princess Tutu and '73 Cutie Honey.

gnNfe9X.jpg

t3rbOGx.jpg
    we cry NO PAAAAAAAAIN
    why do you think I would like Cure Milky?

She's a blue serious one who is easily exasperated by the protagonist. Though she assumes she's right by default, she also still has a lot of growing up to do.

DB3aLYd.jpg

Yoshino is really giving this role his all.
    Naas: I'm pretty sure elf girl commenting on sword is neither Cutie Honey nor Princess Tutu...
  • That's Endro, which I'm not sure I'll actually finish.

ILxtR1x.jpg
    Ah, thanks.
    comment_8R8WL08OVTxvmsXl5re3jCLl7QrpbM7o.jpg
  • edited 2019-02-23 02:54:49
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Is that some sort of installation at a museum about slavery and racial discrimination?

Because if it isn't, it is probably the most distasteful lighting setup I have ever seen. It somehow manages to be both evil AND tacky.
  • I did not know CRTs had vacuums inside them.

Yah, they need that to be able to shoot electrons at the screen and/or one's face. It's also why they're so thick and why it's dangerous to have one break nearby.

^ I'm pretty sure it's a suicide joke.

Speaking of suicide jokes:
    6VqaCnr.jpg

Besides that...

hsc0ktN.jpg
    qWCSvNF.jpg
    w0QUJVN.png

NSFW
    So many chairs.
    It somehow manages to be both evil AND tacky.

I think there is a genuine concern in regards to people who might be triggered by such things, but I do think there's a place for being facetious with and joking about suicide as long as the audience receiving the message is prepared for it.

It's like the Noose Hoodie at the Burberry fashion show. As a piece of art, it was thought-provoking and kind of funny. But in the context of Burberry, whose shows are broadcast all around the world to lots of impressionable young (and not so young) people, sending that message wholesale is a terrible idea.

Joking about suicide certainly helps make light of what people consider taboo, and that certainly helps. What isn't great is joking about suicide like some sort of idiot with no nuance.

I think that joke definitely has nuance to it; people outside this person's circumstances severely misunderstand their situation, which is a thing I think everybody (and not just people who have been suicidal) can identify with. In that way, it helps bring them closer together, understanding how you can miss certain things and help everybody become more aware of their circumstances.

Or I'm possibly wrong but that's how I see it.
  • edited 2019-02-23 05:51:43
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    (Darkly) Amusingly, my first thought was not suicide, but the recent race-related controversies here in the States.

The noose was an often-used symbol of intimidation of blacks for decades after the American Civil War ended. Some blacks were actually hanged after being "tried" (extraordinarily quickly and with no intent for justice at all) and summarily convicted and executed in public ceremonies that some onlookers apparently treated quite casually. The noose was used to threaten others into silence and submission.

These are some of the sordid parts of U.S. history. To this day, the noose is often seen a symbol of this injustice, particularly when race is involved in some way.