If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ur face when you've just had great pasta but you ate it sloppily and now the tomato sauce is all over u

• Change LoLK for Mountain of Faith and Dark Souls for Final Fantasy and that's me irl
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Pretty much my feelings right now.
    ylilauta ftw
  • ^ Oh shit, this burger knows. :DDDDDD
    ebin fug
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    :-D~~
  • edited 2017-01-28 17:13:28
    normal

thing
    lrdgck wrote: »

Liz >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Donald
    I remember a very similar joke involving Bush Jr.

Meanwhile in Russia:

I should screenshot that point in SymphoG where Chris says "Fuck this shit!".

Problem is I can't remember which episode it shows up in because I haven't actually watched the whole thing.
  • I don't recall that happening.
    something
    It's late in episode 7 of G.
  • edited 2017-01-30 19:57:49
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    edit: warning: potentially offensive.

an image was originally posted here; you can find it at https://s29.postimg.org/opsgijbpj/comment_BPvt_USjgo_Yd_YYe_Fq29akvyu4e_Gr_MFad_S.jpg

description in case you don't want to click: it's a bunch of offensive pepes, basically.

in clockwise order from bottom right: casual t-shirt nazi pepe, white power pepe (who looks like middle eastern terrorist pepe), middle eastern terrorist pepe (who looks like white power pepe), nazi officer pepe, ku klux klan pepe, imperial japanese pepe (with yellowed skin, squinty eyes, and buck teeth), pinochet pepe, schutzstaffel pepe, german empire officer pepe, jew pepe (with large nose and large lips)

(edited by GMH)

• There is love everywhere, I already know
    It's late in episode 7 of G.

I feel like I would remember this.

• @lrdgck The implications of an image grouping a racial caricature with sociopolitical affiliations (even before getting into the particulars of what they are) is crossing a line that really shouldn't be crossed. 
    You mean the Jew Pepe, right? Imperial Japanese Pepe also technically qualifies as a racial caricature. Is your objection related to the picture, or me posting it?

Also, you pointing it out makes me notice there's some, presumably unintended, irony in that the White Power Pepe and Jihadist Pepe are essentially identical.
  • It's the sorta alt right meme pic you'd see on /pol/ and the neo-nazi iconography of Pepe is rather offensive to most people, yes, but I assumed you were posting it for irony or something.
  • edited 2017-01-30 15:24:28
    Despite the specifics of the drawing, Imperial Japan is/was still an affiliation, and the cap states that it's not just "Japanese people have bad teeth". The Jew one is pretty much entirely racial caricature.

Is your objection related to the picture, or me posting it?

Mostly the latter since I'm not bothering to track down whoever made the picture, if that were even possible.

Also, you pointing it out makes me notice there's some, presumably unintended, irony in that the White Power Pepe and Jihadist Pepe are essentially identical.

This could be a commentary on the similarities between both movements, but with the Jew  one included it goes to gross when you assume there picture runs on implications of similarity.
  • It also has squinty(er) eyes and a yellowish tint.

Anyhows, yah, that pic is pushing it.
  • I mean I can't say I approve of the rest of it, but there should be line that aren't to be crossed.
  • @glennmagusharvey I checked, it's not there, and she only has three lines that episode, almost right in the middle.
  • Guys it's a racist alt-right /pol/ meme. I used to see this stuff all the time when I talked to nazis. Either you allow racist alt-right memes to be posted or ya don't. It may be posted with irony or sincerity, but the content isn't ambiguous or anything.
    Mostly it's a collection of weird-ass Pepe variants. Figured it's too stupid to assume there's any idea behind it. But, perhaps you're right in that they put that Jew Pepe there for what they saw as a reason (ahem). Concerning those folks, who knows.

• edited 2017-01-30 19:38:25
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    So I guess you all are waiting for me to decide something about this.

Well, y'know what, screw this image.  Alt-right Pepes are the ComMons of the Pepe scene these days anyway, the exact opposite of rare.

(ironically though if there is a rattata pepe or a bidoof pepe i can't find it so that would actually be super fuggin' rare)

replacing image with link and description, brb
    also Chris says "fuck this shit" at about 18:28 in Symphogear G episode 7
    also, Chaika, transform, Pepe. maybe Pepe invade Chaika? no sure.

tumblr_noy17m0faL1titub2o1_1280.jpg