If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    The fighter-mage-rogue ternary diagram is cool. Incidentally, I never managed to grasp how to read ternary diagrams, despite multiple attempts. I guess I wasn't trying hard enough.

I guess this is a 'shop, but there is something vaguely amusing (in the I-know-it's-racist-but kind of way) in this picture:

• edited 2016-07-30 23:44:29
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    That ternary diagram is really interesting.

@Stormtroper nice Ancient Mayincatec Pepe.

@lrdgck It's basically a representation of a three-dimensional thing where the three dimensions have some sort of fixed sum of "how much there is" of each.  Like, if you're more like a Rogue, then you have to give up Fighter- and Mage-like traits.  And depending on how much you're like a each broad category, you can read it to find out what that character class would be called.  Or you can find a character class and compare how much of each kind of trait it has.

Mathematically-detailed answer: Say, you have 30 points to divide between Fighter, Rogue, and Mage and you have to use all 30 points, minimum 0 points in each.  Simply reading how much Rogue and Mage you want already predetermines how much Fighter you end up having since you have to use all 30 and F+R+M = 30.  So you can just read any two and get an answer.

30 points of each thing is the "purest" form of each.

(I could have picked any number instead of 30, but I picked it just for convenience.  Any other number N would just get these above numbers multiplied by N and divided by 30.)

The slightly-tricky thing about this map is that if you read it from character class back to its axis scale, it doesn't quite add up the same way every time because they're not points, they're ranges.  If you instead read the centerpoints of those ranges, you always get the same sum.

Each notch is three points.  So each point is one third of a notch.  Don't count in halves because these are triangles, and the midpoints of these triangles are not exactly between every pair of notches.  Count in thirds -- which is why I picked 30 rather than 10 just to make it easier.

Warrior, the most Fighter-oriented class, sits at the top of the diagram, centered on F=28, R=1, M=1.  (Let's call this (F,R,M)=(28,1,1).)  But it's actually a little range from (30,0,0) to (27,3,0) to (27,0,3).

Cavalier, which is down and to the left, is a triangle centered at (25,4,1), but the ends of the triangle are actually (27,3,0), (24,6,0), and (24,3,3).

Note that all of those coordinates sum up to 30.

If your character has 10 Fighter points, 13 Rogue points, and 7 Mage points, then your character would be a Ninja.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Naas_Human wrote: »
    a single answer

I don't care; girl on the left is still quite attractive.
  • What does that have to do with anything?
    instruments
  • edited 2016-07-31 05:11:16
    I can already sing!  Can I be exempted from the transformation?

Also, no, I just wanted to comment that I found her attractive.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    @ Glenn: okay, I seem to be getting it now. I knew what it is supposed to be, but always has a problem in figuring out how to read out the coordinates.

Real life Maz Tanaka:

lrdgck wrote: »
    @ Glenn: okay, I seem to be getting it now. I knew what it is supposed to be, but always has a problem in figuring out how to read out the coordinates.

It actually confused me for a while until I realized that I couldn't just sum them up and I couldn't even assign them as half-point midpoints because that turned out to be geometrically inaccurate.
    Weavercontent:

• edited 2016-08-02 13:50:44
    lrdgck wrote: »
    Weavercontent:

I'm quite amused by these comparison pairs, I must say.  Keep 'em comin'.
    ^ reminds me of a joke: how do you fix a cell phone that got soaked in water? Put it in a jar full of rice overnight - during the night the rice will lure Asians who will fix it.

----

I have a Polandball comic prepared, but I keep running into popecontent:

• edited 2016-08-02 18:26:10
    this again

This is so unlike the other live-action.
  • edited 2016-08-03 15:55:40
    combiners

Devastator's shade of green doesn't show up quite right on normal settings.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2016-08-03 16:14:38
    Could you maybe not confuse your students and make sure the first mathematical propositions they'll ever see are both possible and consistent with stuff they've already learned?  Because now they'll think you can meaningfully bisect an infinite line.
    Some Polandballs (links 'cause big):
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    Bouei-bu was even weirder than usual this week.

It was made even worse by the guy who brought this all up revealing he's been held back a lot and is actually 26.
    7R2A7.jpg
    ^ Try using an electric fly-swatter instead.

tumblr_mqtidvIGqU1qcv12so1_500.png
  • edited 2016-08-09 21:17:40
    I'll use my trusty frying pan...as a defying pan!
    pokestache.com_13397_1396457546.jpg