If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

http://kinorise.ru/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/proud_russia.jpg

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

http://fat.gfycat.com/AcidicSecondaryGalah.gif

Wow, Skeletor got a new job!

• a little muffled

• edited 2014-07-27 05:00:53
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

http://i58.tinypic.com/vifqtl.jpg

http://i0.wp.com/zumlerr.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/qVidnKv.jpg?resize=550%2C679

The first pic needs no explanation. The second, however, probably gets you asking what's the point. The guy's the new president of Indonesia, Mr. Joko Widodo. Now, doesn't he look, like, familiar? Like a certain American president that was born less than two months after him and whose stepfather was an Indonesian, heh heh. Sounds like one of those funny series of coincidences that show up once in a while, eh?

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

^ birther alert

• edited 2015-10-09 07:47:56

[user deleted]

^ rehosted on Tinypic.

• edited 2014-07-27 14:38:23
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Oh I see.

Live entertainment.  Streaming.  Low latency.  Surround sound.  High-definition images.

• edited 2015-10-09 07:46:09

[user deleted]

• edited 2014-08-03 12:19:34

Is "Daxing" related to Daxamites? Why can't I come up with a better joke?

tiny city

Go-Busters has been pretty boring as a story as far as I've gotten, but the work with miniature models is at least halfway decent.

• BeeBee
    edited 2014-08-03 22:52:36

• DFawNZN.jpg
    ZcJ2F0W.jpg

Best Grisaia girl

• a little muffled

how does being two thirds japanese even work

• Maybe it's like Gilgamesh being two-thirds divine.

dialogue

• edited 2015-10-09 07:46:00

[user deleted]

• how does being two thirds japanese even work

Maybe five of her great grandparents are Japanese, while the other three are African, and she's rounding out. Or something to that effect.

Or incest.

• Didn't Gilgamesh have three parents in the original epic? Maybe it's like that.

• ...No? His parents were "canonically" Ninsun and Lugalbanda.

Based on Wikipedia's article, Lugalbanda's divine status is somehow variable, sometimes he's "equal" to his wife, but not always, so maybe divinity involves some bizarre math.

Alternate explanation: screw genetics, he's Gilgamesh.

• BeeBee
    edited 2014-08-05 13:15:03

Okay, so heritage can take on any multiple of any power of 1/2, right?

For n=[0,∞),  Σ(2 * (1/4)^n) = 2/3.

So all we need is for Gilgamesh to have infinite ancestry of very precise proportions.

Time travel is weird.

You think that's weird?  He's played tonsil hockey with all three of said wife's parents.  Or at least improvised with one of them.

• edited 2015-10-09 07:45:52

[user deleted]

• "I've come to the conclusion that this is a VERY STUPID IDEA."

I remember there being something about Sumerian culture where if a woman had multiple partners, both of them were considered the father of her offspring- hence, Gilgamesh = 3 parents, 2 of whom were divine = 2/3 divine.

• ^^ The TARDIS.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

How do you count being infused with the soul of someone else?

For example, what's Rei?

Well I guess even her physical body has confusing genetic makeup...

• edited 2015-10-09 07:45:50

[user deleted]

• BeeBee
    edited 2014-08-07 00:07:15

Man, I'm looking for good Bravely Default fanart and almost all of it is either wackass obesity fetish crap or Agnes-as-Lemongrab which was funny the first couple times but good GOD it's a bandwagon.