If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

blah blah blah babel ziggurat blah blah blah

• edited 2014-03-27 15:54:13
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

http://bi.gazeta.pl/im/2a/f6/ee/z15660586Q,Koty-w-kimonach--Czemu-nie-.jpg

http://i1.kwejk.pl/site_media/obrazki/2014/03/de6c141b4bc94afc41f2d92f413e2d8c_original.gif?1395832058

http://i1.kwejk.pl/site_media/obrazki/2014/03/5765947ba3d56ae95b574e2f984289d1_original.gif?1395832060 

• ^ Last two pictures not showing up for me. Can you reupload them or something?

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Both are from the same source, so I guess tomorrow they won't show up for me too.

• By "reupload" I mean put up on a different site.

• edited 2014-03-29 14:15:42

blah blah blah babel ziggurat blah blah blah

I am disappointed it took you so long to make a Symphogear reference.

Babel - Verhaecht

Apparently, I'm not done with these yet.

• edited 2014-03-30 02:59:39
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Oh, baby, it's lonlian in here.

*gets peppered by chris*

Speaking of Symphogear...I was on the computer in my class's classroom, but well before class, one day, and I was doing some homework, but I also changed the background.

The department's computers work as follows, for some reason: all changes you make to the computer are reverted when you logoff -- I think the computers restart and restore themselves to a previous state.  You can customize your experience extensively, but once you log out, that's all gone, and the next time you log in -- even if on the same computer -- everything will go back to the defaults.

However, if the computer's not thus "locked"/"frozen"/{whatever the right term is for this}, then any changes you make WILL be saved.  This has happened to me twice.  The first time, I got to make the taskbar not combine windows and show the window names, and also got Chrome to stop saying hi to me for the first time and helpfully informing me that I can type URLs into the navigation bar.  This is actually useful.

The second time, however, all I did was sign into a site and change the background.  However, the computer was re-locked after I did this...so now, every time I log onto that computer that I use in class, you will momentarily (very briefly before I change it to the school's own theme; kinda like how you can only attack Smithy's Head for a very short time at the beginning of the final battle in Super Mario RPG) see this on my screen:

Tsubasa Kazanari ep 1 with background explosion

• edited 2014-03-30 10:27:26

> not a picture of best Symphogirl

:<

Construction of the Tower of Babel - Jacob Grimmer

I saw that gag in a Powerpuff Girls thing not too long ago.

(Yeah, I was watching PPG.  I blame the local anime club for showing it.)

• edited 2014-03-31 08:23:37

Context: The giant robot is from the currently-airing Super Sentai show, and is also a train that can only be seen by those with powerful imaginations, i.e; children.

The suited man is from the currently-airing Kamen Rider show, and throughout his appearances has expressed his identity as a pragmatic, realist adult, willing to cross lines and sacrifice much for the sake of his goals.

The TV special is a crossover.

• There is love everywhere, I already know

> not a picture ofbest Symphogirl

KANJITE ITTAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

For some reason I associate lines of Vitalization that aren't in the OP with that scene.

• ^^^ Hey, PPG was an awesome cartoon. Nothing wrong with watching it.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

http://luxemodo.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/11-106-year-old-Armenian-Woman-guards-home-1990.jpg

• a little muffled

• a little muffled

Okay, silly pics are piling up:

http://bi.gazeta.pl/im/8e/e8/ef/z15722638Q,Po-obejrzeniu-tych-zdjec-zdecydowalismy--ze-na-wsz.jpg

• edited 2014-04-02 21:24:16
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

QCF-ART-BUNNY%20MUST%20DIE-1.png

For some reason, this image amuses me.

It's a screenshot from the game Bunny Must Die.  Specifically, the English localization.

• I have that game on Steam. I remember getting stuck on this one part with a collapsing door.

• edited 2014-04-06 08:17:05
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

\/ damn.

• ^ Picture not working again.

• edited 2014-04-06 09:39:03

Context: The giant robot is from the currently-airing Super Sentai show, and is also a train that can only be seen by those with powerful imaginations, i.e; children.

The suited man is from the currently-airing Kamen Rider show, and throughout his appearances has expressed his identity as a pragmatic, realist adult, willing to cross lines and sacrifice much for the sake of his goals.

The TV special is a crossover.

The April Fool's subs are better:

umlaut fansubs

hawktiger guy

• fresh precure

Pictured: early draft of Fresh Precure.