If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

NOOOOOO I CLICKED THE MARK ALL VIEWED BUTTON

edited 2011-07-10 20:05:30 in IJBM meta
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
I hate it when this happens.

Comments

• Fortunately, it doesn't actually do anything, so once someone posts in a thread again, all the unread posts in it will still be unread.

Anyway, I more frequently accidentally click "Sign Out."
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Anyway, I more frequently accidentally click "Sign Out."
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Why are you clicking near that part of the screen anyhow :s?
  • Because tabs go right above it?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I usually click it because I'm on my iPod and the "sign out" button is right under the "Post Comment" button.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    You view this website in strange and unholy ways.
    I hate the mobile site here.  There needs to be a way to disable it.  :l
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^YES.

-has been forced to use it exclusively for a week-