If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Making new threads at the wrong time

edited 2011-07-09 20:54:28 in IJBM meta
Has friends besides tanks now
Now I feel stupid.

Comments

• edited 2011-07-09 21:01:18
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Oh look, it happened again. Probably too early to worry.
  • Sometimes it happens that I want to make a thread complaining about people doing something, or an attitude, or something, and then I read someone's post doing just that, so I have to wait some time before it looks like I made that thread in response to that post/person.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Lucky for me, I generally don't make my threads in response to others' actions.

But I wonder if another, different thread might succeed. It's not looking as busy at the moment.
  • I really should stop making threads around 9:00 MST (either AM or PM).
  • Mr. The Edge goes to Washington
    Hey, we all do it from time to time. But at least you realize your folly.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    "Sometimes it happens that I want to make a thread complaining about people doing something, or an attitude, or something, and then I read someone's post doing just that, so I have to wait some time before it looks like I made that thread in response to that post/person."

I wanted to make a thread, but if I make it now, it will look like it's a disguised attack on a user. :l
  • "I wanted to make a thread, but if I make it now, it will look like it's a disguised attack on a user."

And I'm pretty I sure I know who it is.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Ayup.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^^

It's me isn't it.

*runs out of thread crying*
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Fuck ian you werent supposed to see that post

NOW HE KNOWS