If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

All of the IJBM threads I want to make are sex-related

BobBob
edited 2011-02-15 00:02:57 in IJBM meta
And as such, I can't help but feel like a filthy little whore. And normally I actually like feeling like a filthy little whore.

Comments

• If that's the case, don't worry and just do your thing.  People probably won't mind as long as the thread is funny or discussible in some way.
  • But that's just the thing, they aren't! What is there to discuss about wanting to shove a popsicle up your snatch or having a threeway involving a sentient teddy bear and your son from the future or convincing Comedy Central to put the Sarah Silverman show back on the air for the sole reason of eating Sarah out to get on TV?
  • edited 2011-02-15 00:10:43
    Try taking the ideas into your cellar, buzz sawing them to pieces, stitching the pieces back together, and posting the result, and voila, you've got a thread.  A thread nobody can argue with because it's so over the top and hilarious that people just have to accept it for what it is.
  • I tried, but all I ended up with was a major brain fart and, for some reason, a dead transexual Tijuanan hooker. ;_;
  • edited 2011-02-15 00:15:34
    Dude, most threads here are nothing but brain excrement in text form anyway.  And, a dead Tijuanan hooker?  Did your mind give birth to them or something, or were you just multitasking that night?
  • ^^Technically, both.

^Well, how the hell am I supposed to gauge how sexy something is? Do we have, like, a sexiness chart, or something?
  • I'd make a sexiness chart, but that would get us kicked off Vanilla for sure.
  • Well, just upload it elsewhere and link to it! This is something we need to know, Central! Don't screw us over on this one!
  • edited 2011-02-15 00:20:43
    ^^^ I see.  I'm surprised you couldn't come up with anything good to post after that.

Also, as for a sexiness chart, I can try drawing one up sometime.  Can anyone wire me the money for a scanner?
  • Actually, we could probably just use the lust flowchart as a reference point, and infer what we need to know from there.
  • Does anyone have a link to the lust chart, BTW? I kinda wanna look at it again, just 'cause.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Troper lust flowchart? wut?
  • Make a Sleazy Thread.