If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

POKAYMANZ

13»

Comments

• No rainbow star
    You know, some of the type matchups are odd. I've made sense of most of them, but there was one or two I couldn't quite get

For example, why is bug NOT weak to poison? I know bug is already a pathetic type, and another weakness is not something that would help it, but come on. Humans poison the little buggers ALL the time!

Also, if normal types are immune to ghosts, then why are fighting types, which are essentially more trained/heroic normal types, NOT immune?
  • Bug used to be weak to poison back in buggy RBY.  I think they took it out based on pity.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Because Boxers are afraid of Ghosts.
  • $80+ per session
    Bug is not a pathetic type.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    And it hasn't been since 4th gen.
  • $80+ per session
    Yeah.
    lolcantwithwithcaterpie
  • $80+ per session
    SPOILERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS

-dies-
  • $80+ per session
    THAT WAS FUN :D

Which type should I do next :p
  • $80+ per session
    Deal. Remember, this is me posting all the good Normal types, state and move wise.
  • $80+ per session
    And I'm gonna leave out Flying types.
  • edited 2011-07-09 19:16:42
    $80+ per session
  • No rainbow star
    Eh, I'm still working on my white nuzlocke run, so I haven't checked 5th gen standings

But aren't those bug types good (and I mean in competitive - should have made that distinction) because of stats and there other types, not because they are are bug?
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    For example, why is bug NOT weak to poison? I know bug is already a pathetic type, and another weakness is not something that would help it, but come on.

Many poison types seem to use venom, which Bugs should have a resistance to.