If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

These fuckers.

Comments

• Meh, America.
  • I miss the days when $88 million was a lot of money.
  • Sure would be nice if some of that money went to, say, healthcare or charity.
  • It's funny how conservatives hail anti-competitive business practices like price gouging as "Free market"

As far as I'm concerned, the republican party is a bunch of bought clowns.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ^ It is GUUD to be zeh king!
  • edited 2011-02-12 06:59:40

Sure would be nice if some of that money went to, say, healthcare or charity.

The Koch brothers would probably say that they think helping out conservative causes will help the country more, in the long run. Or point out that liberals have George Soros. Either way, they're probably acting in good faith, whether they're right or wrong.

I'm not a conservative, but meh. $88 million isn't that much when it comes to national elections, they have every right to do it and it's up to the people to not buy into the Republicans' bullshit.