If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Kotaku's new design.

2»

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Tedious and annoying, yes. I can agree on that.
  • Think about it, in an FPS you can't click out.
  • How about remove "flag video" althogether instead of making it run by copyright robots or mods that NEVER look at the flags?
  • No rainbow star
    YouTubes next move:

Mandatory commercial breaks in videos at 25%, 50%, and 75% completion

And moving the slider won't skip it, but instead double the commercial break if you try to skip it that way
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    I like how people complain about Youtube all the time. At least it works sometimes, unlike NND
  • >implying I can read moonrunes
  • edited 2011-02-14 19:30:04
    Nico does kind of suck though, it's true.  The main thing I don't like about it is that it's one of those sites where you can't skip to a part of a video unless it's already loaded (well, obviously.  But I mean you can't force it to start loading a later part of the video, like you can on Youtube).  That, combined with the fact that it tends to be really slow, makes it take a really long time for me to even be able to find out what a video is actually about (because I can't skip past intros and such without waiting a while, etc.)