If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Tōhō Project

edited 2011-07-01 00:13:39 in Wonderful posts
(void)
People think it exists.

Comments

• This is the stupidest meme.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Should I move this to Wonderful posts?
  • Oh, come on, do you go around telling kids that Santa and the Tooth Fairy do not exist?
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    But if the mere fact that I can produce from my thought the idea of something that entails everything which I clearly and distinctly perceive to belong to that thing really does belong to it, is not this a possible basis for another argument to prove the existence of Tōhō Project? Certainly, the idea of Tōhō Project, or a supremely perfect doujin game, is one that I find within me just as surely as the idea of any shape or number. And my understanding that it belongs to his nature that he always exists is no less clear and distinct than is the case when I prove of any shape or number that some property belongs to its nature.

• edited 2011-07-01 10:34:14
    Loser
    DYRE,
    This is the stupidest meme.

Is this even a meme? I certainly would not describe it as one. If I remember correctly, it just came from a combination of a WMG saying the same thing and the following image.

Of course, that does not make it false though.
  • I remember some person who was seriously arguing that time doesn't exist, only human measurements of it, and that if we did not measure it, time would not exist.

That was fun.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    I have no idea what this is. 
  • ^^Yeah, philosophers are weird like that.