If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The Thank You Thread

edited 2011-06-30 20:46:36 in IJBM meta
Loser
First, if I apologize if there already is a thread like this out there. I searched for one and I could not find anything.

Anyway, the purpose of this topic is to express gratitude for those IJBMers (and maybe some other people too) who have helped you and for whom you believe deserve thanks for it. The point of this thread is not to just talk about how great someone is or go on about how cute they are or whatever. I would prefer that it stick to discussions of more concrete ways that people have helped you out, just because I think it means more that way.

Alright, so thanks to evilneko for mentioning roflbot. It has really made it a lot easier for me to make decent reaction images.

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Probably falls under IJBM Meta so i'll move it there.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Thank you to the mods. I like how things work here.
  • Thanks to Nohay, you always brighten up my time here.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    Thank you to GLORIOUSLeader, for acknowledging my existence periodically.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    And I thank all who've posted so far in this thread: Louie, Glenn, Alex, and Snowbull.

/lol
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    LCD SOUNDSYSTEM SUCKS
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    RAP IS A GENERALLY TERRIBLE, STAGNANT GENRE
  • Thank you, [user] for [thing you did that deserves thanks]. I really love [thing you do regularly], as well as [thing you did once that was really great]. Seriously, [something sappy]. Again, thank you.
  • Also, thank you, Chagen, for making such entertaining threads.
  • Thanks to those responsible for adding the roleplaying and liveblogging categories. I believe glennmagusharvey was one of the staff members behind that change, but because I am not sure who else was, I do not want to give him all of the credit.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    funnyguts and Everest came up with the liveblogging and roleplaying URL names, respectively, after which I created the categories and set their permissions.  Saturn/Vivi first floated the idea of a liveblogging section.  Since then there've been a few liveblogs, which I moved to the liveblogging category.
  • Thanks to everyone here who welcomed me back after my ban it really meant a lot  to me.
  • Thank you, India.

Thank you, terror.
    Thank you, disillusionment.

Thank you, frailty.

Thank you, consequence.

Thank you, thank you silence.

/obligatory

• Harbinger of thread and forum death
    I wanna thank Cygan and Juan for creating the Superhero RP. It's gotten me into roleplaying again and is just about the only thread I follow on TvTropes. So, thanks guys.
  • Thank you Malky for always indulging me in pun wars~~. <3

Thank you big bro for being a cool big bro~~. <3
  • edited 2011-07-26 07:29:53
    Mr. The Edge goes to Washington
    Thank you, PBS. You have taught me well.