If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Tnophelia no Yume

edited 2011-02-11 16:16:53 in Wonderful posts
'.''   TNOPHELIA NO YUME   ''.'
©1996 IJBM forums

> NEW GAME
> LOAD GAME
> SETTINGS
> HELP

Current Players:
DYRE
randomtropeloser
INUH

Comments

• edited 2011-02-11 16:17:55
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    >NEW GAME

(Ninja!)
  • edited 2011-02-11 16:19:11
    I guess...
    > NEW GAME

Since HELP and SETTINGS are for losers.  And we probably don't have a file already.
  • edited 2011-02-11 16:21:54
    [game loading]

[loaded]

It's night time now. The moon is a vague hue of purple and shining through your guy's window. You and your friends are all sitting in the middle of your dormitory room, discussing random things out of boredom.
  • > TALK WITH INUH AND DYRE
  • So guys, how sweet is it that we're all going to college together?
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    >WONDER WHY THE MOON IS PURPLE
  • edited 2011-02-11 16:24:12
    > INVENTORY
  • >INUH looks up to the purple moon. It's a special day today, known as the Amorous Moon, which happens only twice every century, but is never celebrated or noticed due to the foggy skies that appear every time the day arrives.

>DYRE has a brass door key, a pen and a book on his person.
    >INV
  • > randomtropeloser has a pocket knife, pack of batteries and a flower.

> INUH has a piece of chalk, a map around the town and an empty vial.
    >EXAMINE MAP
  • > INUH's map has a overview of the dormitory you stay in, and a layout of the streets around it. It has a red X on one house, and a blue X on a park that is right next to it.

> randomtropeloser leaves the room, and sees the outside of the dorm room. He is in a long hallway filled with different doors, and it is quiet. Everyone is probably asleep, or not in their rooms.

> DYRE opens his book and finds a sentence written into the book. The sentence is "Begin the game." There is nothing else written in the book yet.
    >RECALL WHAT THE MARKS ARE FOR
  • >FIGURE THAT IT'S PROBABLY BETTER TO STICK TOGETHER IN CASE THERE ARE GRUES OR SOMETHING IN THE BUILDING, SO JUST WAIT UNTIL INUH'S DONE REMEMBERING STUFF
  • > INUH remembers they all met somebody later that day, very quickly, and that he marked the Park and the House because those were the places she most likely would he. The rest of it is vague and he cannot recall the rest.

> randomtropeloser decides to exit the building, and struggles with the door a bit. It turns out that if the door closes it cannot be reopened until the morning starts or residental advisor opens it.  Continue?

> DYRE decides to stick by INUH.
  • > STOP AND GO BACK INTO BUILDING, RETURN TO INUH AND DYRE
    >WONDER FOR A MOMENT WHY I'M REMEMBERING THE FUTURE, THEN DECIDE THAT IT'S PROBABLY BEST TO JUST HURRY OVER TO THE NEARER X.

>INFORM DYRE OF THIS.
  • > BE CONFUSED, AND THEN AGREE WITH INUH

> GO WITH INUH TOWARD THE X
  • edited 2011-02-11 16:46:02
    (I have to go for a bit, sorry!)

>ENTER STATE IN WHICH I FOLLOW INUH AND DYRE TO WHEREVER THEY'RE GOING AND DO WHATEVER I'D PROBABLY DO WHILE I'M WITH THEM.
  • Oh man, I love this sort of thing.

Hmm...

>SETTINGS
  • edited 2011-02-11 16:49:52
    OCC:You guys can talk amongst each other too. :P You don't have to be linear with responses.
    > The group decides to head over to the blue X, the park. They come to the dormitory exit as well, and find out that when the door closes, it cannot be opened until the sun rises, or by the residential advisor.
  • > LOOK AROUND, HOPING TO FIND SOMETHING TO DO BEFORE I MUST SURRENDER MY CONSCIOUSNESS.
    >USE PIECE OF CHALK TO PROP DOOR OPEN
  • > SAY: INUH, my mind and body must be separated for a short time.  Can I trust you to watch over my body while this happens?
    >GIVE RTL A WEIRD LOOK

>SAY: "Um, sure."