If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I Can't Decide What to Eat

edited 2011-02-11 03:09:53 in Meatspace
I know I want something that's a grain derivative, that needs to be cooked, and I'd like it salty as well. (I'm going for the white stuff. I don't care about health right now), but I don't know what that is. I'm going back and forth between rice, pasta, popcorn and ramen. In the meantime, it's just frozen me. I can't have all of them. No room.

Comments

• Feh, just do like me and forgo eating entirely.
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    Roll a d4?
  • I finally settled on pasta. The water's boiling right now. But still in the back of my mind, I wonder. "Did I make the right choice?"

We shall find out when I start eating.
  • Pasta is always the right  choice...unless you're trying to choose a weapon for a fight to the death.
  • In that case, rice would be the right choice.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    > frozen me

Get out of the fridge.  You can decide outside of the fridge too, you know.

Alternatively, come indoors, or light the dang fire already.

Serious answer: Consider making rice porridge, a.k.a. congee.  It's surprisingly awesome.  By itself it's bland, but you can add pretty much any flavors, seasonings, and such you want to it.  This includes pretty much any meats and veggies.
  • edited 2011-02-11 14:00:05
    BUY RAMEN

DECIDE LATER