If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

People making threads about politics

edited 2011-06-29 13:29:10 in IJBM meta
Kichigai birthday!!
And putting them in "General" instead of "Politics"

Comments

• It's not as if it's going to cause the world to stop spinning, you know.
  • $80+ per session
    >chagen

>criticising someone for making an ijbm on a minor complaint

haw
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I was just thinking, if you take a face-value minimal-powers strict reading of Constitution, the government is not allowed to make, install, and use traffic control devices.
  • $80+ per session
    Really? Huh.
    It only says they can make roads.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Couldn't those be considered a part of a functional road?
  • Not if you are absolutely strict in interpreting the constitution.
  • And aren't highways actually produced by the states using Federal money?
  • the government is not allowed to make, install, and use traffic control devices.

But then I'd have to cry for 30 hours
  • edited 2011-06-29 15:24:36
    The Constitution technically does not give Congress the right to take a shit either. Not unless you take implied powers into account.
    I propose we amend the Constitution to allow the government the authority to make, install, and use traffic control devices, so that CentralAvenue will not have to cry for 30 hours.
  • edited 2011-06-29 15:33:02
    I propose we make it illegal for Central Avenue to cry. It's been proven that, while traffic control devices could help Central Avenue in limited situations, they will also increase her risk of schizophrenia and cancer.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    People keep doing this to philosophy, too.

It makes me sadface. ;_;

• Speaking of which, I'm kind of suspicious that half the threads I put in philosophy are not actually that, instead being silly life musings or mental masturbation. Then again, I treat that label as broad, because it looks better than putting "General" on everything.