If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I NOT has Team Fortress 2 now...

edited 2011-06-29 05:33:20 in IJBM meta
RE-ANIMATOR
... and why the hell is that topic so damned popular now anyway?   -_-;

Actually, I suspect I might be mistaken. Wasn't it on the Orange Box? ... Which I have on my 360....  Not that I've ever touched the damned thing. Stupid game that it is.
Anyway, needs being more activity outside of that thread... Yus.

Comments

• You can change. You can.
    UR SUFFERING IS DELISHUSH, SOTI
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    I can't have it,even if it's free. My shitty computer can't handle it
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    CRY SOME MOOOOOOOOOAR
  • I have no interest in playing it since apparently it stopped being an FPS and became a shitty Korean MMORPG with all its random drops and pointless crafting system.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ...wait, TF2?

How is it...
    * Korean?
    * MMORPG?
    * has random drops?
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Not that I've ever touched the damned thing. Stupid game that it is.
    ?
    I was expecting someone to pick up on that. With that out in the air...well, I must say:

• You know the difference between TF2 and MMORPGs? Crafting is OPTIONAL. There is no arbitrary skill level number to do anything. No item ever gives you an absolute advantage. Gun is more powerful, it fires slower. Power up item allows faster movement, more susceptible to damage.
  • It still limits your available choices based on how long you've spent playing the game, which, while a common feature of modern FPSes, is still stupid.

Plus it's not like I'd have much interest in it anyway, since it's just a multiplayer FPS.
  • edited 2011-06-29 14:59:50
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    It still limits your available choices based on how long you've spent playing the game, which, while a common feature of modern FPSes, is still stupid.

I don't see how's that stupid. I mean, if anything, it gives you more playing the game more. I prefer that to playing the same class with the same guns and power ups. 

Besides, it's not like any of them are game breakers that don't allow you to kill someone if you're in tabula rasa mode.
  • edited 2011-06-29 15:19:07
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Comparing Team Fortress 2 to a shitty Korean MMO because they have crafting and stuff is like comparing Lord of the Rings to Troll 2 because they both happen to feature goblins.
    But TF2 doesn't have goblins.

Also, great, you reminded me of the American goblins kicking my ass in Magic. >_>
  • Well, making someone more powerful because they played the game more increases the advantage veterans have over new players, which is not a good thing.

Luckily, TF2 gives enough tradeoffs for every item that this isn't much of an issue.  Also, it's possible to have fun even while sucking.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Except the new weapons aren't more powerful than the default ones. Just different.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I was told that my Canadian Goblin is overpowered, by an MtG-experienced friend.
  • Well, the comparisons to Korean MMORPGs are also because of its shift to a pseudo-F2P-but-financed-through-microtransactions business model.  And yes, I know that none of the things you buy are in any way necessary, unlike in most Korean games where it's practically a requirement.  Still annoys me.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    And literally anything you buy in the store can be found in-game.
  • Yes.  I know.

Again, it still annoys me.
    Glenn: Well, yeah, it's basically a creature that you can always summon even from the graveyard. It can be used to block in every turn if you have a single land card out! What else did you expect?
  • edited 2011-06-29 15:30:33
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I expected precisely that.

That said, I came up with an idea of an insurance plan (if enchantment) or health pack dispenser (if artifact).

You know what sucks?  Life Matrix costed it at 4 for the plan and then another 4 for a regeneration counter.  And it taps when it makes a counter.