If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Someone on this forum has a scary ammount of pwoer

edited 2011-06-22 19:43:07 in IJBM meta
It's kind of unnerving that someone actualy has a talent for making me docile.

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Who? the mods?

Um, deal with it?

It's not like this place would be BETTER with nobody in power to stop people from making stupid rants, shitposting, personal attacks and campaigns of hatred against people that annoy them.
  • No the power specifically to make me docile that's not an easy task.
    Thanks for being obscure.

You are a credit to Eurypterids all over the world.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    Is this power based on lust or fear?
  • What do sea scorpions have to do with anything?
  • edited 2011-06-22 19:49:29
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    They are extinct because they were afraid of the Odivician government and spent the majority of their time being Neophobes who refused to change, which is why they couldn't adapt in the same manner that the Haikouicthys has.
  • Sea scorpions have a government?
  • $80+ per session
    Everything has a government.
  • Also just to clarify it'sn ot anyone who has actual technical power over here. Only someone who has a strange ability and talent for making me docile.
  • edited 2011-06-22 19:52:38
    Yes they did, actually. It was the only real thing that seperated them from the opabinia, who were liberal anarchists who spent the majority of their time stealing from fake charities and scamming other creatures. Eventually the order of the Carcharocles angustidens overthrew them in 1183k BMc.
  • No offense Vorpy but what the fuck are you talking abotu?
  • edited 2011-06-22 19:55:08
    The order of the Carcharocles angustidens. You know, the democracy started by prehistoric mega-toothed sharks of the Odovician era?

For somebody who enjoys revelling in long-dead governing systems and chaotic dictatorship, you sure don't know shit about prehistoric government.
  • so classical liberalism is dead then?
    It's been literally dead since the Miocene era.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    What the fuck is going on in this thread
  • what about folks like Berlin? Thomas Jefferson? Adam Smith? we've had classical liberals in recent years.
  • Also what is your opinion of the valid system Vorpy?
  • oh and I enjoyed our debate the other day.
  • So, are the formicidae state communists or real communists?