If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

This thread on Ponychan is giving me flashbacks to here. (Pony < Anime troll)

Comments

• The ponies aren't as good as Homestuck.
  • To be fair, K-On! really is better.

• edited 2011-06-21 14:19:52
    Has friends besides tanks now
    I'll go with that DYRE said. /hasn't actually seen MLP though

Also, did they really get trolled that hard?
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Technically MLP Fans are Furries if you look into the base definition of furries and look at their Ponysonas and Bronydom.
  • edited 2011-06-21 14:21:27
    Anime Fan: I LIKE ANIME

Pony Fan: I LIKE PONIES

Anime Fan: BUT ANIME IS BETTER

Pony Fan: BUT PONY IS BETTER

Anime Fan: NNGREHH!

Pony Fan: HHRRRMMAARH!

Anime Fan: OMG!

Pony Fan: Let's have sex!

Anime Fan: YES!

Copypasta'd because it amused me.
  • It doesn't look like they were trolled very hard. They seemed more amused by the OP than anything.
  • I agree. It should have taken Twilight 5 episodes and 7 flashbacks to realise what to do with that extra ticket.

I can't not laugh.
  • edited 2011-06-21 14:48:26
    Has friends besides tanks now
    ^^ I dunno. Some of them looked like they were taking it too seriously. It was a good read, though, if only because of all the idiotic replies going around.

Like the one Radd quoted.

How serious anyone was, I can't tell.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    So many tripfags

It's like I really am on /vp/
  • ^^I was more or less skimming it, but it wouldn't surprise me if people were getting seriously saddlesore. A number of fans acting oversensitive/like idiots on the internet isn't really all that notable to me.

It's a Bullshit Sniping War between Mitsu and a buncha trolls:

"yes exactly that but its been done wrong how sad"

">>implying they don't deliberately keep frame count low in anime to lower production costs

>>implying the stories are remotely entertaining

>>implying anybody cares what the Japanese think"

"
    Using the word implying. Using >> instead of >. Improperly using >. You really are mentally ill."

">>implying anime isn't actually descended from Disney animation.

>>Lumping 'Japanese Animation' into one vast category when it itself varies wildly as 'american cartoons' in quality.

I guess OP derped."

• Likes cheesecake unironically.
    It gives me flashbacks too, I have that picture of Ritsu as avatar on TV Tropes.

Anyway, I'm an anime fan and a brony. What does that say about me?
  • The two are only mutually exclusive to idiots, anyway.
  • edited 2011-06-21 15:24:54
    There's a trolling "ALL HAIL GLORIOUS NIPPON ANIMATION" tripfag with anime avatars on every single English imageboard. And people fall for them every single time.

• Granted he was trying to get a reaction, but I don't think it's foolish to think he or others like him are expressing sincere opinions if that's what you're saying.
  • edited 2011-06-21 15:26:27
    It's not, but replying to him/her certainly is.

If 19 people have explained why he/she is being an idiot and he/she still refuses to act reasonable, explaining it a 20th time won't help.
  • That doesn't mean it's not entertaining to do so. That sort of thing happens all the time on this forum.
    I'm going to start tripfagging in that thread...brb
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Hey Vorpy, is Yuko Ahso clearly a better character from a better series than anything else named so far in the thread?
    Yes she is.