If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Killing things accidently

edited 2011-06-18 12:05:37 in Meatspace

When birds, rodents, etc. jump in front of you in traffic, or when you feel an itch and go to scratch it, only to feel a tiny body tumble through your fingers.

Augh.  :_(

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Yeah, I know, it really takes all the fun out of killing when you don't expect to do it.

:P
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I stepped on a baby octopus once at the beach. :(
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Another bad one is when you are walking after the rain and you hear and feel a splunch as you've just killed a snail :(
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Yeah, it sucks when you accidentally go a little too far and kill your cat while you're beating it  It's no fun if they're de-

Wait, what are we talking about?
  • My mom shuffling peanuts (or maybe it was beans) in a bowl accidentally crushing a moth. I still think she was reckless about that.
  • I kill things on purpose.

ALWAYS.