If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The "people who/that" Thread

2»

Comments

• Yeah, I hate those guys too.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    People who think vintage games don't have flaws.

People who parrot responses when somebody already got the point across in a better way than they did.
  • edited 2011-06-18 18:37:26
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    People who say the same thing only someone already said it better than the second person who said it did.
    People who weeaboo a tangent.

People who panic at the disco.

People who are all that remains.

People who save a bullet for their valentine.

People who have a force of dragons.

People who are legion.

People who dance to caramel.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    People who make flamebaity threads. 
  • $80+ per session
    People who hate on Spinda.
    People who think Troper Tales is bad, and go out of their way to QUOTE shitty Troper Tale entries, but never bother to delete or fix them.
  • $80+ per session
    People who think that being a young mother right into college not only makes it much harder for you to succeed, but also makes you a huge slut.
  • I'm a damn twisted person
    Having all the responsibilities and burdens that go along with a child in addition to college work, does make it a lot harder to succeed at college.
  • Yeah, I can barely feed myself in college.