If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

In books where characters speak Spanish, they keep saying the phrase and then repeating it in Engli

edited 2011-06-17 13:24:53 in General
sh. It's annoying to read the same thing twice for no damn reason. And it's always the phrases you should already know.

Comments

• Kichigai birthday!!
    You know what's bad?

In Spanish dubs of American shows, if a character happens to speak Spanish,they tend to do three things

-Give them an exaggerated Mexican accent

-Make them speak French or Italian

-Not do anything and leaved the viewer confused
  • I had always wondered what they do about that kind of thing.
  • edited 2011-06-18 11:53:53
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Funny solution I saw to that: In The World Ends With You, there's a random background NPC whose mind you can read. In the original Japanese release, he was thinking, in English, about how annoying it is that he can't understand Japanese and therefore can't communicate with anyone. In the translation, he's thinking the exact same thing, but in Japanese. That's right, he's thinking in Japanese about how he doesn't know Japanese.