If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I can never tell when I should offer a review or not.

2»

Comments

• AHRAHR
    edited 2011-06-17 11:24:57
    Also, you said you stopped doing the Critique Club...that wasn't because of one specific troper or anything, was it?

Not asking for names, just because there is a difference between one troper and a bunch of tropers.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    It was half of because of one Troper who sent me a nasty PM regarding a critique, and half because I left in disgust at the way they were all badmouthing you.
  • It's not your fault that the person sucks.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Nah. But it is me who ha to put up with the backlash.
  • edited 2011-06-17 11:37:57
    You don't have to. You could just stop when you know the rest will be bitching and delete the PM.

Of course, your current method of not having to worry about backlash is more desirable.
    I think you do not know me very well if you think I can do that.
  • You are right. I do not.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    If it makes you feel any better (and I'm not sure why it would), if I ever post something I wrote to get feedback, you have permission to be all nitpicky.  I think it would help me.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I should join the Critique club.
    I would have to find it first, Forzare.
  • I am seconding Forzare. Also, if anyone ever does this on tv tropes, you let us know, OK?
    OK.

I read through your archive, AHR, but I was not sure what to say beyond "Cool story bro, keep it up."

Sorry.
  • XD. Hahahah. OK.
  • edited 2011-06-17 11:52:12
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^^^ I'm not even sure if/where I'll ever actually do that yet.

^^^ I'll definitely do so.

Honestly, perspectives from people who aren't going to just shower praise would be nice.  I mean, it's good to know what I'm doing well and all, but I would like to know what I'm doing wrong too, so that I can try to do better.
    argh

now i have the opposite problem
  • edited 2011-07-16 09:42:46
    How so?
    Now everyone wants me to review their work!