If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Comic Sans

2»

Comments

• It does for me, anyway. More than simply disliking something does, at least.
  • The only thing that comes to mind when I think "hating requires effort" is a guy sitting hunched over on his keyboard, veins bulging on his forehead, eyes popping out, grinding his teeth together like a meth addict on a caffeine drip, typing comments on like eight videos at once and growling to himself because he hasn't taken a shit in months.
  • Of course hating something requires effort.

Just look at Myrm.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

So I recently ran across:

(1) a figure in a professionally-published paper that used Comic Sans in its text labels

(2) a professional presentation using Comic Sans

The best part was that I didn't even notice it was Comic Sans until the very end of the presentation.

Comic Sans FTW

• When Brian Cox used Comic Sans in a presentation on the Higgs boson, he was jokingly chastised for it by the creator of Comic Sans.

• When I got a job a month or so ago, the official job offer form was in Comic Sans.

Apparently warehouse jobs require whimsy.