If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

A website devoted to the knickers of Dr Who companions.

edited 2011-06-15 07:34:36 in Webspace
I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
Link.

Another what the fuck.
Also direct quote:

"I first started collecting knickers in 1983 when at the Longleat Exhibition I was sold a pair of Janet Fielding's underwear by a make-up lady. But let me be clear on this; there is nothing "perverted" or "weird" about my collection. We all collect things we like, and I find knickers more personal than an autograph on the back of a plastic cup.

To date I have ninety four pairs of knickers which I think you'll agree is a wonderful achievement! I have built this collection up by begging, borrowing and on three occasions stealing. I like to write to female Doctor Who celebrities for items of their clothing and over the years it's become pretty clear to me that the way to ask is to not refer to their "knickers" but their "feminine undergarments".

Once the full gallery is up you'll see just how wonderful and original my collection is. I also intend to include a gallery of the various rejection letters I've received, as well as some of the more surprising replies.

People are *always* asking me if I have any men's pants from Doctor Who. I'd like to make it absolutely clear right now that I am not a gay pervert. Lots of my very best friends are gay but the thought of asking for another man's pants is frankly dirty. To this end I rather hope I've heard the last of one cast member who continually *insisted* on sending me items of his clothing."

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Bizarre and homophobic.

And a liar. Obviously, if sexuality had nothing to do with it, he wouldn't refuse men's underwear.
  • edited 2011-06-15 07:48:12
    Diet NEET

"I also intend to include a gallery of the various rejection letters
    I've received, as well as some of the more surprising replies."

What a fool. Seriously, the best way to put a stop to his little gig is stop being discrete about it and throw it all out in the open. No cast member will ever want to send him stuff again if he points a floodlight on himself.

Edit: All the underwear seems to be accompanied by a story of how he obtained it, and with the responses of some of the actresses. Fascinating material.
  • "She was in the new series in the episode with the bomb and the gay man. I
    don't like gay men being in Doctor Who as it makes it feel made up."

Lol, fairy-tales.

"I couldn't believe these when I got them in the post from her agent
    after about fifty letters. She didn't send a letter though which I
    thought was a bit rude, especially after all the letters I sent her."

Stalkstalkstalk.

The more I read, the more it sounds like a parody website.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    what
  • You can change. You can.
    My friends...nobody in the history of the ever has sunk any lower.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    ^I disagree, When it comes to the Internet, it can always get worse.

Which is why I'm not as creeped out by this as I should be.
  • You can change. You can.
    Just because there's something worse out there, it doesn't stop this from being bad.

I'm not shocked or creeped. But it doesn't mean I don't think this is awful, idiotic and sexist. But funny as well. :P
  • I got the impression that the middle portion of the united states (with all the long roads and shit) has endless numbers of museums dedicated to collecting really stupid / weird shit...  and that this sort of thing would actually fit in quite perfectly over there.
  • "Janet Fielding's underwear "

This is where I stopped reading.
  • "I have built this collection up by begging, borrowing and on three occasions stealing"

I love how he says "stealing" like it's nothing serious.