If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Not getting a verification email when trying to register to a site

BobBob
edited 2011-06-14 19:03:17 in Webspace
Yay, now I get to find out the admin's contact info, ask them what's going on and wait however long it takes them to respond for an answer / solution. Fun.

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now
    I'm having this same exact problem with PortCon's forum. I was going to ask a few things, but it's apparently so inactive that the admins haven't responded to me. Except I haven't sent an email yet.
  • That sucks.

This place is active enough for that not to be a problem, yet somehow, it still is. Seriously, there are posts from most of the admins / mods from like, five minutes ago.
    That's arguably worse. I figure, with mine, the reason I've been waiting for a few days is because no one's on, but if they're there and just don't see it, that's dumb.
  • Welp, just got the confirmation email. That took waaaaay longer than it should've, but I guess it could've been worse.

Here's hoping someone on PortCon whatever responds soon.
    >still hasn't received confirmation email
    >wants to send email to staff
    >staff links: --> Log In

fffuuu

Maybe I can try Facebook or something.