If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Dehydrated Spinning Blue Peter Cat

edited 2011-06-14 18:10:39 in Webspace
I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
Ronseal.
Also what the fuck. (Stick with it til about 2 minutes and see it get wrapped in wool)

Comments

• edited 2011-06-14 18:24:13
    RE-ANIMATOR
    @_@;;;

*Goes to fetch the crying bucket and the brain-bleach*

• The music is fun. :3
  • Has friends besides tanks now

But seriously, what the hell? :<
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    WHY
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    I think the only answer is:

Because.
  • ʍɥɐʇ po ʎon ɔɐll ɐ ɾoʞǝ ʍıʇɥonʇ ɐ dnuɔɥlıuǝ
    ...........the fuck?
  • edited 2011-06-14 19:32:33
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    It might be art?
    If so art review:

His work explores the relationship between acquired synesthesia and midlife subcultures.

With influences as diverse as Derrida and Frida Kahlo, new tensions are generated from both simple and complex layers.

Ever since he was a teenager he has been fascinated by the ephemeral nature of the human condition. What starts out as hope soon becomes debased into a hegemony of greed, leaving only a sense of chaos and the possibility of a new understanding.

As temporal forms become frozen through boundaried and personal practice, the viewer is left with a glimpse of the edges of our condition.

• Okay. Now explain the goofy music.
    Did you read my review!?
    The music started out as hope and was debased into the hegemony of greed, indicated by the change in songs.
    OBVIOUSLY
  • Alrighty then, now tell me why this video gave me a boner and what I should do about it.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    blender
    ^^ Masturbate furiously.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    If that video turned you into a guy, you have other issues to worry about.