If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I feel the need to read every post in a thread

edited 2011-02-06 00:30:19 in IJBM meta
It bugs me because conversation threads I don't need to, and it take a while.

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I do this too.
  • I am capable of doing this due to my disorder.

I tend to scour everything trying to find things I can reply to, or find my name posted anywhere.
  • I'm not sure how far I got through the fetishes thread, aka random conversation with better publicity. Lull was pretty interesting. I think I saw GMH there. Were you there?
  • I was there normally. Then I quit after Vore and Macrophilia derails became required, and it became "let's condescend on everyone's sexuality" week.
  • So...have you started the Trash Heap thread yet? :P
  • edited 2011-02-06 00:40:41
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I spent some time in Fetishes when I first showed up, but I haven't been by in awhile.
  • I can't remeber if I bothered looking at it. I managed to not read all of the troper tales discussion, mostly bc it was repetitive.
  • I thought Man up was "The Kino and Pals Show"?
    He is?

Well, that's awkward.

I hope he has brain bleach.
  • edited 2011-02-06 05:59:13
    Pony Sleuth
    I can attest that not all of y'all's posts are worth reading.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I used to do this ages ago at the Caves of Narshe, where the activity level was such that I actually could feasibly read every thread.

It's just not possible anymore unless I tang myself or something.  Especially not with a forum as fast as this one or as TV Tropes, and especially not with how insanely speedily some of you post.

Garden Gnome: My posts in that thread are few and far between, but I'm most famous for "write something arousing about Mari Makinami wearing a swimsuit beneath her plugsuit" meme.

• "I can attest that not all of y'all's posts are worth reading"

Understatement of the month right here.
  • I still make an attempt to read every post on these forums.

I haven't read any of the posts from before I joined, but I've read everything since then.
  • How in the hell is "5+ replies" in 6 or more threads too fast?

At most, the only reason this place is fast is because of me, because I hope that the faster I reply, the faster you reply.

That hasn't worked. I woke up this morning and there were only 14 replies. Yeah. 8 hours = 14 replies. TV Tropes generated around 450+.
    I've read everything since I signed up here, and it wasn't that hard.
  • Considering we have like 10 regular users tops, I'd say we're doing pretty good.
  • Quit being a whiny bitch and man up.
    INUH: You should know that by now.
  • Kino has an account here now?  Cool!
    I've been here for a while now, didn't know I was popular enough to get my own thread; you guys shouldn't have.
  • They made a thread about everyone supposedly hating you, but I defended you!
    Don't worry about it, I don't give a shit; water off a ducks back.
  • I didn't think you'd care, but I still wanted to help. 
    Meh, I'm really not surprised.
  • Don't worry Kino, I'll always have your back!  (Innuendo, tee hee!)

SHUT UP GAY RANDOM!  Sorry about him, he does that sometimes.
    And there it goes...
  • I think I used to have this impulse, but then I stopped when I realized every other thread was about emotional problems, and eventually it got to the point that I just stopped caring, and every other thread than that had bullshit fighting like this thread.
  • Every other thread here is boring, and wont merit a discussion, so I just jump over them.