If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"My ancestors lived there many, many years ago so I have a right to live there now!"

edited 2011-06-13 16:01:40 in Politics
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
I don't care if your ancestors lived there 900 years ago, or if your ancestors lived there 3000 years ago.

Were you around then?  Did you own the place back then?  Did you live there then?  If not, then your ancestors living there has NOTHING to do with whether you have a right to live there.

Yes, this thread is about the Israel/Palestine issue.

Comments

• I knew it. That aside, that argument makes no sense whatsoever. From that logic, the natives have the right to kick us out of North America, the vikings have the right to kick out the natives, and everyone must return to Africa, humanity's ancestral home. That argument no fucking weight, yet so many idiots use it anyway.
  • Bluh.  GLASS THEM ALL.
    Why does anything more even need be said?

I know I've said banning solves nothing, but those countries make too much drama and aggro and should be banned from the world.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Hey, what problem can't genocide solve?

Except for Jews. Those dirty rats always seem to survive. They're just a group of greedy corporates. 
  • Well, Omnicide would be ideal... but that takes time. We have to prioritise.  Have to consider which ones are causing the most aggro and get rid of them first... so the others can have a peaceful wait until their turn comes.
  • edited 2011-06-13 16:29:06
    One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Fuck this thread, totally going back to Austria.

Concerning Palestine/Israel, the real issue is that the reshuffling of borders post-WWII left a lot of Palestinians out of home and the Israeli military is full of dicks. It's not so much a matter of descent as it's a matter of no-one negotiating this with the Palestinians and then BAM their land is gone.

Also, this is an actual law in the UK. If you have a grandparent (or parent) that is/was a UK citizen and you are not, you automatically get to be a UK citizen by asking nicely.
  • You can change. You can.
    ^What he said, but Ireland related.
  • But we wish to give the
    Jews a Homeland. Not by dragging them ruthlessly out of their
    sustaining soil, but rather by removing them carefully, roots and all,
    to a better terrain.
  • edited 2011-06-13 17:45:27
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    You could do a damn lot better by telling their Europeans to stop being so damn racist.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^ ?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    A reply to the post above mine.