If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Leaving a thread because of minor derail that was mildly inappropriate.

AHRAHR
edited 2011-06-11 11:42:27 in Webspace
GR. There is someone on a different website who will leave the moment someone makes even a mild sex joke. They don't like them, I am fine with that, but the thing is, they never come back to said thread. And then they start talking about what was on topic in that thread, off topicly, in other threads.

BLAGH.

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I was OK with it until that last bit.
  • You can change. You can.
    What's so bad about BLAGHs?
  • AHRAHR
    edited 2011-06-11 11:52:57
    IT IS A ROLEPLAY THREAD ABOUT POKEMON WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WHAT YOUR STRIFE SPECIBUS IS.

--

-.-

But yes, I am overreacting a tad. I am aware.
  • So make mild sex jokes in EVERY thread... Chase them around the site
    like a queak and drive them insane until they leave altogether OR get
    over it.

I mean c'mon. Obvious answer is obvious.
  • If that person who left the thread did so on TvTropes, he probably already is insane from the sex jokes.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    -"Dad, I finally lost my virginity!"
    -"That's great,boy. Now sit here with dad and tell me how it went"
    -"You know dad,I don't really feel like sitting down now"
  • --snerk--

I love those jokes.
  • edited 2011-06-11 15:01:01
    Wait, nothing to do with sex.
  • Had one that had nothing to do with sex. I have a new one.

A man walks into a bar, notices a very large jar on the counter, and sees that it’s filled to the brim with $10 bills. He guesses there must be at least ten thousand dollars in it.

He approaches the bartender and asks about the money in the jar.

The bartender says “You pay $10 for one chance to pass three tests. If you do, you get all the money in the jar and the keys to a brand new Lexus.”

The man certainly isn’t going to pass this up, so he asks, “What are the three tests?”

“You gotta pay first,” says the bartender. “Those are the rules!”

So, after thinking it over a while, the man gives the bartender $10. The bartender stuffs the $10 into the jar.

The bartender says, “here’s what you need to do.”

“First – You have to drink a whole quart of tequila, in 60 seconds or less, and you can’t make a face while doing it.”

“Second – There’s a pit bull chained in the back with a bad tooth. You have to remove that tooth with your bare hands.”

“Third – There’s a 90-year old lady upstairs who’s never had sex. You have to take care of that problem, too.”

• The man is stunned! “I know I paid my $10, but I’m not an idiot! I won’t do it! You’d have to be nuts to drink a quart of tequila and then do all those other things!”

“Your call,” says the bartender, “but, your money stays where it is.”

As time goes on, the man has a few more drinks and finally says, “Where’s the damn tequila?”

He grabs the bottle with both hands and drinks it as fast as he can. Tears stream down both cheeks, but he doesn’t make a face. He finishes it just under the wire – 58 seconds!

Next, he staggers out the back door where he sees the pit bull chained to a pole. Soon, those inside the bar hear loud growling, screaming, and sounds of a terrible fight. Suddenly, nothing but silence!

Just when they think that the man surely must be dead, he staggers back into the bar. His clothes are ripped to shreds and he’s bleeding from bites and gashes all over his body.

He drunkenly says, “Now, where’s that old woman with the bad tooth?”

• Heard it :P